We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

Am skiing in France and have come down with the winter flu my Mum had just before we left :(

Plus today I've found out my ex of 14months slept with her previous ex and someone else right after we split and has continued to lie to me. Good one >.<

Hey TDU:C btw :p

Hey Iced, haven't seen you for a bit. :)

Well, I'm not in any position to comment, but at least she's gone. I personally wouldn't want a girlfriend like that. No offense intended.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cleared the last of our possessions out of the Golf, sister gets her new car tomorrow, really couldn't care less about the new car. I'm going to be more than sad to see that Golf go and it's not even my car but it's like a member of the family in a way and definitely the end of an era. I was the one who found it on Auto-Trader 4 years ago actually, and I've helped fix it and kept it looking it's best. Tax runs out on it tomorrow so I'll probably never sit in it again, definitely never be driven in it again.

Probably all sounds lame and pointless but I suspect we were that car's last life-line and it'll probably fall into the wrong hands now.

:(

Just cleared the last of our possessions out of the Golf, sister gets her new car tomorrow, really couldn't care less about the new car. I'm going to be more than sad to see that Golf go and it's not even my car but it's like a member of the family in a way and definitely the end of an era. I was the one who found it on Auto-Trader 4 years ago actually, and I've helped fix it and kept it looking it's best. Tax runs out on it tomorrow so I'll probably never sit in it again, definitely never be driven in it again.

Probably all sounds lame and pointless but I suspect we were that car's last life-line and it'll probably fall into the wrong hands now.

:(

It's okay, I know how you feel. I felt the same way when my parents sold their previous car. T'wasn't as exciting as a Golf GTi, but it was really rather special to me.

In reply to this thread: Girl problems. Hasn't been a bad "day", has been a bad "quarter of the year and counting."

Well, I'm not in any position to comment, but at least she's gone. I personally wouldn't want a girlfriend like that. No offense intended.

She wasn't anything like that when we were together though. Ergh. Lol.

On another bad note, I doubt I will make it to 00:00 tonight :/ Stupid winter flu. I'm bloody 19, I should be able to make it awake to New Years =P

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling as sick as I don't know what. Managed to get back to sleep and got up this morning feeling normal but now I feel like crap again. Got the windows open for fresh air while it's snowing and probably 0C outside.

Also wouldn't mind a new camera, preferably a DSLR like a 500D or similar but I have funding issues, kind of. I can afford it but if I buy it I'll be on my personal limit of minimum money to be left in me bank account.

My mum and her partner announced yesterday that they were getting married. I didn't know how to take it as the way they said it seemed quite tongue in cheek (if you know what I mean), I'm not very good at judging sarcasm, so they probably are and I seemed like a twat because I didn't really seem interested. I'll actually try and talk and find out more the next time I see them even though I hate talking.

If it's true then I am going to flip out and that's an understatement.

Everything's changing and too God damn fast at the moment. It's like I've been handed a new life (which I hate) for Christmas because so much has decided to change around this time.

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling as sick as I don't know what. Managed to get back to sleep and got up this morning feeling normal but now I feel like crap again. Got the windows open for fresh air while it's snowing and probably 0C outside.

Also wouldn't mind a new camera, preferably a DSLR like a 500D or similar but I have funding issues, kind of. I can afford it but if I buy it I'll be on my personal limit of minimum money to be left in me bank account.

My mum and her partner announced yesterday that they were getting married. I didn't know how to take it as the way they said it seemed quite tongue in cheek (if you know what I mean), I'm not very good at judging sarcasm, so they probably are and I seemed like a twat because I didn't really seem interested. I'll actually try and talk and find out more the next time I see them even though I hate talking.

If it's true then I am going to flip out and that's an understatement.

Everything's changing and too God damn fast at the moment. It's like I've been handed a new life (which I hate) for Christmas because so much has decided to change around this time.

Awwwwww *hugs*:(

2 options - did you have your music synced anywhere?

If not, don't worry too much - when you hit the Delete button, the files aren't actually removed, they're just hidden, until new files you copy onto your PC overwrite them. If you haven't copied much onto your new HDD since deleting them - you should be able to go 90+% back.

Google

Well, this time tomorrow the legend that is the Golf will be going to it's new home ~20 miles away.

The guy who came to see it last week ended up buying it and is coming to get it tomorrow evening.

For some reason he didn't put in an offer over the phone to my sister but instead waited for the eBay auction to end.. which he lost, temporarily. He bid £1,480 and in the last couple of seconds someone else bid £1,500 and won it, but then the winning bidder obviously changed his mind and started making up loads of crap. So I said to my sister to give a second chance offer to the guy who came to see it last week and she did.

So he's coming to get it tomorrow, along with a free interior and set of brake pads and discs which she stupidly said in the advert came with the car for free even though it doesn't need them. Seeing as the interior is the rarer GTI interior like the car already has it could've been auctioned on eBay to return a nice profit but no, she didn't think of that..

Well, after seeing the photos of GTA IV with the ENB Series Mod in the GTA Photos thread I decided I wanted to try it so I went on the website downloaded what I needed, put the files where they needed to be, launched the game and nothing changed. So then I patched GTA IV to 1.0.4.0, tried starting the game, and it wouldn't launch. Undetered by this I decided to re-install GTA IV, which I did, then I patched it to 1.0.4.0, downloaded the ENB Series stuff again, started the game and "Hurray!" it worked. Then I decided I wanted to download some cars for it so I did that, installed them using SparkIV, started the game and "Hurray! It still works and I have five awesomesauce VWs and three BMWs to rag around in!".

Then I had to go to Tesco so thinking all would be well and work when I returned, I shut the game and the computer down. Got back, started up the computer, started up GTA IV fully expecting it to work. Launch the game, black screen comes up with the stupid Windows 7 spinning circle loading thing which it usually does, then it disappeared like it usually does but the copyright stuff didn't and the black screen went and I was back on the desktop with no error messages to tell me I'm an idiot.

Therefore I give up. I'm not that GTA mad any more.

Bool Ctory, Sro.

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought to post something here... but, oh well... i actually don't care anymore.

All started yesterday, when i asked my friend what he was going to do at night... he told me and also said maybe we could go out today night again... So, i was getting ready, was when i realized my hair and other things looks like crap, then i told my friend i was not going to get out at friday night, because many things to do today morning... So, all ok for now.

Then i wake up today, at morning... spend a lot of time caring about my hair and bla bla bla... all ready to go out today and stuff... asked my friend if it still up, he said yes, and he was just checking who else want to go... which is ok for me, probably we are going to a nightclub or so... so, more people, more fun. My friend told me to wait him tell me what hour we are supposed to leave... so yes... i'm still here, waiting, and it's 2am already...

Sorry for all that english fails...

I never thought to post something here... but, oh well... i actually don't care anymore.

All started yesterday, when i asked my friend what he was going to do at night... he told me and also said maybe we could go out today night again... So, i was getting ready, was when i realized my hair and other things looks like crap, then i told my friend i was not going to get out at friday night, because many things to do today morning... So, all ok for now.

Then i wake up today, at morning... spend a lot of time caring about my hair and bla bla bla... all ready to go out today and stuff... asked my friend if it still up, he said yes, and he was just checking who else want to go... which is ok for me, probably we are going to a nightclub or so... so, more people, more fun. My friend told me to wait him tell me what hour we are supposed to leave... so yes... i'm still here, waiting, and it's 2am already...

Sorry for all that english fails...

Awww *hugs* :(