We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been feeling a bit disappointed in myself lately as I've been quite lazy the past few weeks...

[e] OMFG I am so mad right now. I just found out that I'm gonna be billed another $80 for another subscription of Xbox live which i do not want right now! Automatic renewal was turned on, by default. I'm pretty sure they took the money from my account on the 14th of this month... I'm so mad at that crap company at the moment. It infuriates me! It's probably my fault for not checking, but seriously, they are the greediest people in the business.

Yep - and they even removed the ability to cancel it online or remove your CC info. You have to search for the phone number, call them, navigate through the phone menu, and ask someone to cancel it (by which time your phone call bill nearly makes up for the cost anyway) :p

I wasn't happy with MS at the time, but at least I worked it out before they charged me.

Maddog is posting in the "Had a Bad Day?" thread, this is unheard of :p

For some reason I absolutely stink of cigarette smoke even though I've never smoked in my entire life because (no offence to those who do smoke) I think it's a disgusting habit and I haven't been around anyone who smokes since the weekend either so it's kind of odd.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 didn't come but I kind of figured that out before the post came through the door.

Computer's playing up so I'm probably going to be spending most of the day re-installing Windows 7 and all of the programs that I actually use, and all of my music which will no doubt take hours to copy back from my network hard drive to my PC. Oh, and I might as well put the 1TB hard drive in the computer which I bought back in September, I don't even know where it is any more, it's been sat on my desk for months and now it's mysteriously vanished now I want to use it.

So all in all I'll probably be spending my day cleaning the house. I hate cleaning, it's so unrewarding, especially when you live with my sister because as soon as she steps foot in the house it looks like every room has been hit by an atomic bomb. I don't know how she does it.

Not really that bad a day but I'd much rather be looking for jobs or sat on the computer lolling at the TDU2 hate posts :p

At least Test Drive Unlimited 2 should run a lot better than it would've if I didn't format all of my hard drives.

I dont post here often...

But My Older brother who thinks the worlds agenst him and thinks the world should revolve around him is in a mood over nothing, and if it wernt from the fact I'm took kind I'd have knocked him out by now!

And on top of that Amazon has decided to tell me at the last minuet that my payment for TDU2 is on the wrong card and when I try to change it it comes up with 'There was something wrong with the payment method that you selected' despite the fact I've dont it all right and I'm useing a Visa card!

But Least I'm out tonight so I'll be able to forget it and wake up tomorow at my friends woundering why I'm sleeping in a bath tub with a bottle of vodika!?!(past expearences)

Home sick (have been all day). Jammed in between two filming sessions (public access TV gig, I'll take what I can get), and I have to film after school tomorrow, too. Most significantly, though, many of my classmates (mostly attractive girls) are going on a Spain-to-Italy trip over the next week, and I'll be stuck here buried under ten hours of video editing and staring at a wall listening blasting The Who in my ears. Oh, and I have a TDU2 review to write and explain why one of my most highly-anticipated games of 2011 is a letdown.

On top of that, my dad decided my family needed a second PS3, which should be a good thing, but generally makes me feel like a bit of a, um, "car" (TG reference).

-Leadfoot

I never thought to post something here... but, oh well... i actually don't care anymore.

All started yesterday, when i asked my friend what he was going to do at night... he told me and also said maybe we could go out today night again... So, i was getting ready, was when i realized my hair and other things looks like crap, then i told my friend i was not going to get out at friday night, because many things to do today morning... So, all ok for now.

Then i wake up today, at morning... spend a lot of time caring about my hair and bla bla bla... all ready to go out today and stuff... asked my friend if it still up, he said yes, and he was just checking who else want to go... which is ok for me, probably we are going to a nightclub or so... so, more people, more fun. My friend told me to wait him tell me what hour we are supposed to leave... so yes... i'm still here, waiting, and it's 2am already...

Sorry for all that english fails...

I can beat that one. But pretty much the samething. I found out my cousin has cancer so I was talking to an ex girlfriend at the time who had a Aunt who died of the same thing and said she was coming over tomorrow to cheer me up and hang out. This was 3 weeks ago.. Im still waiting.. And not even a text message from her in those 3 weeks. Shes not dead because she updating facebook constantly. :rolleyes: Women...

I can beat that one. But pretty much the samething. I found out my cousin has cancer so I was talking to an ex girlfriend at the time who had a Aunt who died of the same thing and said she was coming over tomorrow to cheer me up and hang out. This was 3 weeks ago.. Im still waiting.. And not even a text message from her in those 3 weeks. Shes not dead because she updating facebook constantly. :rolleyes: Women...

Well maybe because she was your EX girlfriend and maybe realized something....

Car got fixed today but in the process we discovered that the automatic adjuster on the fan belt is completely ceized up which if it happens on most cars makes a squeeling noise but mine's completely silent. So that belt didn't get changed, need a new adjuster and then the new belt can go on, but should be fine for now.

Also discovered the last owner hadn't put any anti-freeze in it so God knows how the car started and ran fine through this Winter.

Also discovered the old Crankshaft pulley was at breaking point so it's a good job it got changed now. Seriously, a few more days and it would've broke and it'd be bye bye engine. Guessing the last owner changed the timing belt but not the Crankshaft pulley or water pump.

Today, I was skating down a busy street and the light in front of me (about 50 feet) was red so I slowed down a bit. By the time I got closer (about 10 feet) to the light, it turned green (and I was still moving), so I kept my speed and distance because there was this huge Chevy Tahoe at the crosswalk. The driver turned on the left indicator, so I decided to go faster since I was on the right of the car. That is where it all went wrong. As I went faster, I got near the front right corner of the Tahoe and all of a sudden the driver turned right! I saw the huge SUV coming closer and I immediately leaned towards the other way and I crashed into some parked car. Luckily, it wasn't my board, and it was just my body but it hurt like hell. The idiot could've ran me over if I didn't lean away! As he turned down the street, he yelled a few words I can't type here and I yelled some other words that would get me bant if I typed them. I was so pissed off and everyone was looking at me like I was stupid or something. :mad:

That got me thinking. This isn't the first time I've almost gotten hit by an idiot like him. What's so hard about signaling? It's the easiest thing you can do in a car and yet so many people get it wrong! You just push the stalk in the direction your steering wheel goes, what's so hard about that?!

I haz a cold :(

It's that season again, isn't it? :( Get better soon.

@Scoob: A comment about New York drivers could be made here, but the blinker rebellion is too annoying/dangerous for that. On my bike ride to school every day (in warm months), there's a highway on ramp that someone ALWAYS has to take exactly as I'm riding across. If they turn on their turn signals, then I pull aside. If they don't, then they WAIT as I go across at my own pace. I feel for you - you're lucky nothing worse happened, though. :eek:

-Leadfoot

Ouch. That said I'm surprised one of the things that went through your head was "I better post this in that TDUCk thread". Hope it's all good soon.

Thanks. :) Aside from a gash on my tongue (bit it), I'm doing a lot better, and no concussion thankfully (I suppose I have the shower curtains to thank for that). And about the whole posting-it-on-TDUCk thing, hey - I needed something to fill the time! :cheeky: Thanks for the concern. :)

-Leadfoot