We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW: Week 67 Entry

CarMadMike

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate, like Sponge said it's just to match the color of the car. I never play online, I won't share it to respect your work. It's just for the pic! If you feel too troubled, I'll change my pic, tell me.

If its just for the look/entry, then thats fine. ;) I accept. After all that image does look great with it, just remember to let me know next time though please all I ask. :) Anyways moving on.

----------------

I am gonna go for "Palm Tree" choice. :D

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Changed my entry!

@Tool831 and DJdan

-it's clearly that you guys are aiming at the cars and not the palms, so i suggest you guys to change your entry.

Just sayin;)

Palms in the background... It didn't specify on first post that it needed to be aimed at them.

So unless carmadmike or a moderator who knows how it goes tells me, then I keep my entry. :)

Sometimes people have been disqualified if the theme isn't dominant in the entry (As in there are 500 ferraris, and one lamborghini at the very back, when the theme is lamborghini), However the palms seem pretty clear in your photos, not dominant but I think it's fine.