We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: The lovely gang from TDU Central are coming over to Namco London towers today to play TD

TurboDuck

Just goes to show how normal crazy conversation is for us that if we talk about going to the moon people don't find much strange about it.

BTW we can't say or show anything good from the day but believe me when I say we will be able to shortly, and there will be fireworks! :D

I didn't see any fireworks there. :(

:p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know them you just don't know what they look like.

Top one is Mellors, next is Sponge and Jazzi. Who is the long haired girly looking one, Baldy is next to the window at the end and I'm in solitary confinement in my room. :D

I never even realised Lee posted those up. Good find!

That's Baldy

You can see Diablo here :lol:

Or here.

[+] I've gotta say, the graphics (car models inparticular) in those pics look even better than the ones in the Beta on my PC just about. Probably because you haven't crashed yet. ;)

It looks like a few miles off compared to what I see (I see it far worse in the beta), then again, my PC actually doesn't meet any of the requirements except for free space, memory, operatingsystem and internet.

So who went with ya?

Yea, Who did come with us. :p

I was very impressed by the graphics on the other consoles that had HDMI cables. Looked far smoother than I thought it would on the Xbox. I was stuck with a component cable though and it looked nowhere near as good. >.< Was fine with me though, still a great experience.