We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome to 'four'

Eudemon

What do you think of 'four'?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of 'four'?

• I like it.
    • It's different to what I'm used to, but I like it.
    • I'm not sure, it'll probably grow on me though.
    • I hate it.
    • TDUCk should be dark!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it seems like it only works on some Android based phones and computers with a res of 1024x768 or more.

The top navigation bar with the User CP and Log out buttons drop underneath the rest of that black bar and it pushes everything around the page. Also makes the right hand side of every page grey.

Ok there's a flurry of opinions on this so I've added a poll now to get an idea of what you guys and girls actually think so please vote and even though the votes are public don't worry there will be no repercussions. :evil:

Poll is open until this Saturday.

...no repurcussions from Diablo, but don't be so sure about the rest of the staff :nuts:

:jk:

Change is as good as a holiday, which is what I'm currently on - so I'm happy to live with this and make any adjustments after everyone has a month or more to get used to it.

I know this is very minor, but the font used in the buttons at the top of the page makes "quicklinks" look more like "quicblinbe" :confused:
Yep we know, but as with every human on this planet especially us guys, we click everything we shouldn't anyway so at some point people will find out what it does.

*BIG RED SHINY BUTTON SYNDROME*

Hmm interesting, so you guys saying it should be dark do you feel that way because TDUCk has always been dark, you just associate us with being dark or dark just fits the subject we are about better in your opinion?

I think that I think (?) that this place should be dark too. I know change is good and I know you were starting to dislike it but I got to know TDUC with the dark theme, and I think it has lost some of its identity with this new theme. Also I personally like dark better than bright. ;)

Also, it's December again. Will you start the snow script thingy again Diablo? That's one of the things I've really associated with TDUC during the years I've been here. You always had that against the dark background, it's sort of a memory for me. xD