We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more concerned about whether the PC version will actually get the DLC's this time. with TDU1 we had to wait ages and then got them(apart from DLC#6) in a big Megapack, It seemed for a long time that PC users had been left out in the cold.

True, and it didn't get better recently. Grid PC saw the 8-ball pack and the V8 Bathurst pack being cancelled, while they were strongly promised and the 8-ball actually was released on console (however people had serious critics on it). Then came Fuel which never even got a patch while there was enough to fix, and Dirt 2 only got DLC's which unlocked all cars and events a bit earlier than when you'd unlock them by progress.

And NFS the same story: Shift got the Ferrari pack (which eventually did get ported to PC by the community) and HP2010 isn't getting any DLC on pc.

Yes, it's up to Eden to show they're different. Fair treatment on all platforms!

I have an idea, let the car list dropt to only 10 cars, that being the 5 Pagani and the 5 Bugatti, and save the rest of the budget for what is realy important in this game, socializing, new dance moves for your avatar, being able to get a cat and a dog in the game, being able to, go to the gim, thats what i whant from tdu 2, i think we shoud make a poll on this.

I think this game shoud be about the high life not our pathetic normal lives, in an average persons life, anyoane can buy ferraris, mercs, all the cars on the car list, but very few people afford a washing machine or a cat, or being able to go into a shop.

True, and it didn't get better recently. Grid PC saw the 8-ball pack and the V8 Bathurst pack being cancelled, while they were strongly promised and the 8-ball actually was released on console (however people had serious critics on it). Then came Fuel which never even got a patch while there was enough to fix, and Dirt 2 only got DLC's which unlocked all cars and events a bit earlier than when you'd unlock them by progress.

And NFS the same story: Shift got the Ferrari pack (which eventually did get ported to PC by the community) and HP2010 isn't getting any DLC on pc.

Yes, it's up to Eden to show they're different. Fair treatment on all platforms!

I didn't know about the Grid packs getting canceled haven't played that for ages, must dig it out again sometime. I was really upset about the shift thing with the DLC's, and i'm hoping they do something with hot pursuit for the cars I know a lot of people including EA argued that the PC got it's own game with NFS World but that wasn't really the same.

As usual PC users get pushed to the side.:cry:

*Reads that this is't the full list*

*leans back from Laptop and gives a Smug Grin*

Says "Ohhhh Right"...Giggity", before adding "Told yah So"

Half list because they never got the 50K! And it was nice to have an official word from Atari on the car tht we'v seen in videos and pic's! :cool:

Now the waiting game for 'Part 2' of the list i guess!

And on topic of cars? It's gotta be a Kei cars! Suzuki Cappuccino, Honda Beat, Daihatsu Midget 2!:D:confused:

That's if there is a part 2. Sure there will be more planned for DLC after release but is there more to be released for the day 1 release itself? Noone knows. Keep your feeling where it currently is with the list as it is now just in case. That way if it's true then you can be even happier. :D

That's if there is a part 2. Sure there will be more planned for DLC after release but is there more to be released for the day 1 release itself? Noone knows. Keep your feeling where it currently is with the list as it is now just in case. That way if it's true then you can be even happier. :D

*Reads that this is't the full list*

*leans back from Laptop and gives a Smug Grin*

Says "Ohhhh Right"...Giggity", before adding "Told yah So"

I'll take away the' Giggity' and 'Told yah so', and leave it hanging at "Ohhhh Right..."

Unless a 'Part 2' gets added! Then I'll add them back!:D

I didn't know about the Grid packs getting canceled haven't played that for ages, must dig it out again sometime. I was really upset about the shift thing with the DLC's, and i'm hoping they do something with hot pursuit for the cars I know a lot of people including EA argued that the PC got it's own game with NFS World but that wasn't really the same.

As usual PC users get pushed to the side.:cry:

They've already cracked the mesh and texturefiles almost a month ago, and there's already a filter in the works to be able to create new cars. They've also already cracked the Wii version.