We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Achievements

Eudemon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it'll be easy enough to 1000, especially given the time I'll be committing to this game. xD

I'm not a fan of online racing achievements, tends to ruin it for the people who actually want to race. I'll be boosting those as soon as to focus on what I enjoy. \o/

Some seem quite creative, 10 cocktails at once haha, bring it on.

:cool:

I hope the "God of Cars (own all purchasable cars...) trophy is still accessible even if you own a basic version of the game (no DLC cars, no pre-orders cars)...

I hope this time there won't be any problems to get to the top level (60). The achievements were fun in TDU, even if you were unable to get to ACE with a PC retail version...

I hope the "God of Cars (own all purchasable cars...) trophy is still accessible even if you own a basic version of the game (no DLC cars, no pre-orders cars)...

The achievement will be for retail cars only, DLC and or any exclusives won't count. Unless the exclusives are, as rumoured, going to be made available after 60 days. In which case they may count. DLC however, will not.

I thought they reversed that one club car per club thing after everyone complained.. I could be totally making that up though.

What they did was removing the reservation system if I am correct. The first system allowed only óne clubmember at a time to drive the car that belongs to that club. The feedback was bad, people were affraid of never being able to get to drive it, partially due to timezones, so they removed the reservation function. Because of this it's now more of a company's car system. Club X can get the Gumpert Apollo for example, and when members want to drive, they can all drive that car at the same time.

That's what I remember from that whole thing. Maybe they smoothened it even more, allowing clubs to buy ALL clubcars....

The clubs buy the cars and the members can use them. I thought this was known?

Just lol, of course that's known. This is not about what the clubs can, it's about how many different clubcars they can buy (can they buy both the Gumpert as the MP4 for example), and how many people can drive them at the same time. And if I'm right they first made a reservationsystem because only one could drive the car at a time.

Just lol, of course that's known. This is not about what the clubs can, it's about how many different clubcars they can buy (can they buy both the Gumpert as the MP4 for example), and how many people can drive them at the same time. And if I'm right they first made a reservationsystem because only one could drive the car at a time.
The club has a garage, club buys cars, cars go into club garage, members can drive said cars. Maybe the amount of garage space will increase as you improve your club but for example back in June the FXX and Apollo were both under covers in the club garage.

The club has a garage, club buys cars, cars go into club garage, members can drive said cars. Maybe the amount of garage space will increase as you improve your club but for example back in June the FXX and Apollo were both under covers in the club garage.

The FXX is a club car? I'm not moning about it, just news to me! Makes sense though considering how in real life it may as well be a rental car that you own! lol

Also I wounder if They will add more club cars in the future? for example if Lambo got added in the Reventon would be a club car?

Eather ways, Back on topic of the Trophies, I'm suprised that theres no manufacture trophies like NFS:HP has? Not even a 'Prancing Hourses' Trophie or somthing!(No guesses on what manufacture it is!)