We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Team VVV Video Previews

Eudemon

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really upsetting. For the most part, I am a cockpit only driver. I love watching the guages work on all my racing games. So if they really aren't up to snuff of games that came out years ago, like forza or the nfs series I will be very disapointed.

Also if I remember correctly, every GPS screen in tdu 1 showed the map.

On a positive note tdu 1 & 2 are the only games I know of where the hud guages for the outside cameras are guages from the car, not just a default for all.

On a positive note tdu 1 & 2 are the only games I know of where the hud guages for the outside cameras are guages from the car, not just a default for all.

Yeah, that's one spot where imo, TDU1 and TDU2 excel in being a driving game. I really hope the turbo gauges and horsepower gauges (in the Veyron) work properly.

Look, I don't wanna be naïve or something, but I played TDU1 offline, I bought TDU1 for the Xbox360, but I don't own one so I didn't really raced online. I thought clubs were something online but now I see this pic [GMDestra] As requested, a pic of the first club for sale. :)... on Twitpic .

So can you buy a club and drive or buy the Club Exclusive Cars?

How come at VVV they had a McLaren which should be a club exclusive car in a normal dealership?

I love the cars that are Club Exclusive, especially the One-77. So I was wondering how I could buy these cars, and if I can actually own them only playing offline. Please don't make any jokes about this question, I don't really know much about that Club stuff.:o

You prolly haven't played any of Slighty Mad Studio's games i.e. GT Legends or NFS:Shift.

*Mmmm the shiny guages on all the M cars in Shift* :drool:

- Loving these VVV videos so far, really selling the game to me, despite me already having pre-ordered it :rolleyes:

The Ascari interior view is rubbish.The VW Golf, which is actually one of my favourites, seems to have rather awfull handling and those indicators are incomplete. Its bad that there only 2 radio stations. If you can import music into your game in the PS3 or Xbox, its cool, but if you have to stick to the radios, its not that nice!

I haven't complained in a lot of time, and actually I am really trying to enjoy all the good points in TDU2, but I think all must agree that this video is a little disappointing. Guys, I have no problem with not adding certain features, but removing already existing features (seat adjustmente, shake camera, etc...) is not that acceptable. Not that these are major problems, but its kind of disappointing.

The good points I think is having the Ariel Atom, and the tuning options seem good.

Hopefully, EDEN will fix all this soon!:thumbsup:

(Handling aside, My God, the Golf GTi engine sound is not good...

... its freaking perfect!!!:thumbsup:

Good,.. no,... GREAT work EDEN!:D)

Lol, frisky Golf.

I wonder if they accidentally made it rear wheel drive or they really just did make a huge mess of the handling. Either way they've cocked up, luls.

At least I wont have to use the handbrake now.

Atom's hilarious as well, takes no time or effort getting to 156MPH then you're stuck in something that can be over-taken by a Range Rover. It's almost like it needs another few gears to make the most of the power-to-weight ratio you've got.

Lol, frisky Golf.

I wonder if they accidentally made it rear wheel drive or they really just did make a huge mess of the handling. Either way they've cocked up, luls.

At least I wont have to use the handbrake now.

Atom's hilarious as well, takes no time or effort getting to 156MPH then you're stuck in something that can be over-taken by a Range Rover. It's almost like it needs another few gears to make the most of the power-to-weight ratio you've got.

But that is how the Atom is in real life, 0-60 in 2.9 and tops out at 140. Take that problem up with Atom, Eden got it spot on.