We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best car according class

H4milton

Well I timed my A4 challenge brilliantly, since it was also raining at the time. I had to retry one of the races about 6 times since I kept losing it on one corner in particular. The A4 has a few speed challenges where the DB9 was good though. I often found that in the speed trap events they'd take a stupid route compared to mine, so once I finished I quickly turned around and crashed into the others to make sure they didn't get a good speed on the last trap.

I used a DB9 - had the highest top speed but it likes to spin out so be careful through the corners.

it did? ..you sure about that bro? (idk what it's top speed is) but I do kno the 2SS has a top speed of 191, and not a single aspect of any other A4 class car can touch it

..btw, excellent choice Eeshan - do a few practice runs with it first and learn how to launch it correctly - if you're automatic, launch at about 4200-4500rpm,

when the tranny kicks in it'll drop down to null, and when it does, MASH IT - you'll be un-freakn-fadeable off the line and everything is long distance rear view mirror from there

It seems you guys just have a bad reflex, I have an Aston Vantage, and doing fine. Had a little bit of choosing between the AMV8 and Audi, which has a great handling, but the sound of the Vantage is just amazing.
Perhaps. However, reflexes and completely ridiculous car dynamics are completely different. Lifting off after accelerating INTO a turn unbalances the cars weight (the most common way to initiate a powerslide). Lifting off then hitting the gas will do the same to a must larger degree (called power oversteer). Braking up to the turn then accelerating out of a turn then somehow causing a spin makes no sense.

All that I'm saying is that if they are going to make an arcade game, make it have arcade physics. If they are going to make a simulation game, then make it have reasonably simulation based physics.

I used the V8 Vantage, no handling issues..

For the record, my reflexes are garbage, I just have a better technique. Reflexes imply that you can counter the unexpected (fixing oversteer/understeer). That's not the case, in this game reflexes mean nothing. Learn the car you have and you won't have an issue anywhere.

In this game, slow down before the turn, steer in gradually and accelerate the same way, then when you're straight, hit the gas...every car needs that regardless of where the power is put down. The thing is, if you break during the turn, it should cause the car to offset, because there is no weight over the rear wheels so it'll be easier for the card to slide. This game uses the center of gravity to an extreme to help the handling aspec, if you're braking up to the turn, then suddenly on the accelerator, the center of gravity has a huge shift, so it'll mess up the car's dynamics...that being said the game does exagerate it a bit much.

Keep your shifts with the steering and accelerator/decelerator smooth and you'll be fast.