We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I'll lurn to 'Murica if Scotland becomes independent..And by that I'll then start a Confederate North Scotland! :lol:

It's bad that i may be buying a rifle next(again, it'd be CO2 powered), as It means I would't have to buy a license!

It's crazy this! we used to have a air-gun for years but it broke(thing was 35 years old) a few years back, and we've been meaning to get one but never got round to it. Now the Scottish Government(Sorry, SNP) want to force licensing on air-gun owners, so me & my dad both got our own ones so we don't have to get a license! (pay money yearly to update it? no thanks)

Anyway, I'll keep local politics out of this and lets move it back ontopic! Anyone want to keep going with this we can do it on profile comments! :nods:

Guest MrLolololXD

You bought a new cat?

and it's not durable enough to withstand a 'Murican leaning on it.

I laughed way too hard at this :mhmm:

PTV3000

21882255_CP_photo.jpeg

Except I don't have it yet, and haven't paid for it yet (only ordered online)

Also purchased $1000 worth of those Herbalife products I've been using which should last be about month. Sounds expensive, but then consider that I'm not longer spending $8-$20 per day on breakfast/lunch in the city any more. Happy with the results, I'm just sticking with it because I feel so much better all the time now. Also by purchasing in bulk I got 35% off. You can get up to 50% off but you're spending a heck of a lot more within a 3 month period to qualify (intended for those who buy for family/friends/others I think)

Random image

Healthy%20Breakfast%20Pack.jpg

Next thing I need is a new suit that fits me a little bit better :lol:

PTV3000

[/url]

http://i.dbzstatic.com/images/user_images/2013/06/01/21882255_CP_photo.jpeg

Except I don't have it yet, and haven't paid for it yet (only ordered online)

Also purchased $1000 worth of those Herbalife products I've been using which should last be about month. Sounds expensive, but then consider that I'm not longer spending $8-$20 per day on breakfast/lunch in the city any more. Happy with the results, I'm just sticking with it because I feel so much better all the time now. Also by purchasing in bulk I got 35% off. You can get up to 50% off but you're spending a heck of a lot more within a 3 month period to qualify (intended for those who buy for family/friends/others I think)

Random image

http://products.herbalife.com.au/Content/en-AU/img/products/weight-management/Healthy%20Breakfast%20Pack.jpg

Next thing I need is a new suit that fits me a little bit better :lol:

It's funny because this was ryzza's last post :rofl:

Funny you should post a sledge hammer, I bought one the other day for work! :lol:

What i've got a picture of though...

1044816_394285910677368_94221276_n.jpg

Camera is for Blown Turbos, means we'll be able to get more footage in less time(out of car and in car as well as rolling footage of the car), and the radios help with that as well for when filming the car on the move, by having the camera on another car and talk movement over radios.(all done with 100% safety first), there also good for when me and a few friends are out for a spirited drive on some of the local roads up in the mountains as my friends dont know any of them other than the ones i've shown them.

Guest MrLolololXD

Is that subliminal placing of that dealer brochure I see there...?

I have a feeling you finally went and bought an 86 too, but didn't want to post about it until you take delivery, to see if anyone figured out your hint :mhmm: