We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Guest MrLolololXD

Why so I have :mhmm: I must be turning Scottish, I know there are Scottish origins way back in my family history somewhere, SA AYE DOOOO AVE SOME SCOOTISH BLOOOD IN ME SOMEWHERE

Why so I have :mhmm: I must be turning Scottish, I know there are Scottish origins way back in my family history somewhere, SA AYE DOOOO AVE SOME SCOOTISH BLOOOD IN ME SOMEWHERE

Being Scottish is't all that great, means your used to having all four seasons in the space of a hour though! :D Also online it means you can slip between English and local dialect , ken fit I like aye? :cheeky:

Heres what I got Yesterday, some in the post some not! :cheeky:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/DSC01869.jpg

Apple headphones are terrible and what's even worse, so expensive! My Koss headphones were cheaper and better.

Yeah, they're a joke. I'm not sure what happened to mine, but the sound suddenly just completely went nuts, on full volume I could barely hear anything, and everyone around me could hear my music louder than I could. :hmmm:

Apple headphones are terrible and what's even worse, so expensive! My Koss headphones were cheaper and better.

They are (or were, just found out that I have no idea of their whereabouts ._.) allright for the purpose I'm using them for: listening to music & hands-free phone while riding my Vespa (not that I'd buy a set of them but got them with my iPhone so it's allright). Whenever I can, I'm using my newest purchase: Steelseries Siberia V2, a gaming headset but you can hide the mic so they work as headphones rather well :p

E: Tim, the same thing happened to me with another set of earbuds :hmmm:

Finally, after puting my money into a 2 year ISA account I can get access to it! :D

My Girl is getting treated to this first of all...

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p490/Pink-Turbo/Random/11379-11518-main-toyota-mr2-aw11-1600i-supercharged-water-pump-1-720.jpg

Also need to get some oil for her, as well as Glass-Fiber paste and sanding paper! ;)

Finally getting the MR back on track now! :D

Guest MrLolololXD
as well as Glass-Fiber paste and sanding paper! ;)

Don't forget a dust mask/respirator :p Also a body condom wouldn't go astray with fibreglass (disposable painting suit, lol)

That crap gets itchy as all buggery :eek: But it's fun to use, better than bog :D

I Know how fun it is :P Did it before on the MR, never wore anything fancy other than gloves and a boiler suit and safety glasses, since working outside it should't be a problem along with regular breaks! Also a Few Stella's afterwords helps! :cheeky:

Don't tell health & safety though! ;)

I Know how fun it is :P Did it before on the MR, never wore anything fancy other than gloves and a boiler suit and safety glasses, since working outside it should't be a problem along with regular breaks! Also a Few Stella's afterwords helps! :cheeky:

Don't tell health & safety though! ;)

You'll be fine with just a few Stella's and nothing else!

Bought some new ted baker jeans yesterday, almost bought some prada boots but decided I should spend money more wisely.

I also purchased these:

marley-headphones.jpg

Real wood, the cable is fabric too which feels nice and different. Everyone I've showed them too so far have been impressed. The fabric should last longer than plastic/rubber cables anyway. The sound clarity is good too :) Very cheap.