We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2011 SEASON!

superhyper

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey, guys and girls. I don't think I am the right person to say that. I haven't even watched the race, just that cutscene posted some posts ago. But don't let somebody's billion dollar game (F1, obviously) ruin the atmosphere in here. What I mean is, don't get into heavy arrguments like that, we don'd need people hatin' each other beacuse of what they like/support.

Just me saying. ^^

:mhmm: I think i can see your point... Thing is, i still thinking that what Hamilton did was unecessary, since Massa have already failed to overtake... to overtake in that corner, going to outside line, he would need nitro! :lol: Hamilton agressiveness was totally uncessary there.

His aggressiveness hasn't worked out at all for him this season, unlike previous seasons. He's still young so hopefully he'll add some more wisdom to the skill and cojones he already has.

I also think Hamilton could have kept his position without pushing Massa, but still, I just can't imagine him totally losing the idea of where Massa was...maybe he needs bigger mirrors, ones as big as his sunglasses :lol:

I don't think it's all down to him though, look at the size of the things, they're tiny and they vibrate a hell of a lot.

And it's all good Koeni, don't worry. It's not really an argument more of a heated debate, opinions are still being given rather than just insults. (Although it did get a bit too hot before, try to not get too worked up about these things everyone).

^ This is also true. Hamilton is a good driver, he just need use his skill more wisely.

I also think Hamilton could have kept his position without pushing Massa, but still, I just can't imagine him totally losing the idea of where Massa was...maybe he needs bigger mirrors, ones as big as his sunglasses :lol:

:lol: ^ This

Hamilton couldn't see Massa. Look at how he was slightly surprised. Just my 2cents ;)

That is impossible, seriously... If he couldn't see Massa, why he kept the inside line like that? If he couldn't see Massa, the crash would be a lot bigger. ;)

^ This is also true. Hamilton is a good driver, he just need use his skill more wisely.

:eek: I never thought I'd read that. :p

And repy, it wasn't me that -repped you, but feel free to do it to me if you wish.

Like I said before, they're all great drivers otherwise they wouldn't be in F1 at all. There have been some drivers this season who have greatly underperformed. Both Hamilton, Webber and Massa. Imo Massa hasn't been the same since that bad crash he had a few years back which is a shame as he was a potential world champion.

I agree with repy and Milli here. There was by far enough room for both of them and this accident could have easily been avoided if Hamilton wasn't being so idle. :rolleyes: It's almost as if he wanted to sabotage Massa's race... (/hater)

Anyways, congrats Vettel! :) And congrats also to Button, who won the race. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Why? :confused:

Simply because Hamilton behaved like a videogame player.

If someone try overtake you, and he get's like less than half of his car by your side... you will brake and wait he pass?

I mean... his front wheel was almost beside Massa's car, clearly behind and without chance of overtake, he should brake more and try overtake in other place, if he is so fast.

Massa knew he was there, from a different angle you can clearly see Massa checking his mirror 3-4 times but then decided to turn in anyway.

I agree it's ridiculous, i'm sick of seeing these two make contact however I agree with all the many Professional race stewards when I think Massa could of avoided the collision but decided not to.