We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tdu-central brat getting owned in tdu2 :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt think id feel this old at only 21 lol. small price to pay to completely miss out on crap like justin biber and "jessica black" tho :p

im glad i was a kid in the 90s, wen the theme of the decade was Cool. i feel sorry for kids today growing up with all these crummy metrosexual role models and junk like high school musical :lol:

teenage mutent ninjer tertles > justin fagging beiber

didnt think id feel this old at only 21 lol. small price to pay to completely miss out on crap like justin biber and "jessica black" tho :p

im glad i was a kid in the 90s, wen the theme of the decade was Cool. i feel sorry for kids today growing up with all these crummy metrosexual role models and junk like high school musical :lol:

Ninja Turtles! Jaspion! Ultraman! *flashback moment*

True!

But now they have Phineas & Ferb, which i love :lol:

(And yes, i also grew up in the 90's, but i still watch this:cool:)

Reading this guy's post again made me laugh and I went on last night to try and beat people with much faster cars than me with a slower car. Well lets just say... its not impossible ?

112334836-4.jpg

:confused:

Also I found a very interesting car today too:

112334835-4.jpg

Never seen it before, apparently he "pre ordered" the game from GAME.co.uk and they ran out of codes for the Super Sport so they gave him that Shelby. Hmmm :rolleyes:

Anyway sorry if any of this is too offtopic.

Wouldn't surprise me, a friend of mine pre ordered from game and they gave him a Carbon Black DBS instead of the Veyron SS. He phoned up and they gave him another code for the Veyron SS. They claim Atari just sent them pages and pages of codes with no real clue as to what they were. Not all of them were for the SS it seems.

Hmmm ... that guy with the shelby is on my friends list, and he bought 2 yachts yesterday. At least the game sent me 2 corresponding messages. Must be a real hard-working guy ... :oook:

Only 2? how disappointing.

I was playing this weekend and there was a guy, ccan't remember his name. who kept buying the damn yacht! I stoped counting the pop-ups when I reached the tentht.

His name started with a P, had an X in it somewhere and he had like $ 91.XXX.XXX after the Yachts he bought.

His name is probably somewhere on the Roulette scoreboard :P

- Little_Ghosst