We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fp2:

How hard can it be to make deep rims in the rear and not-so-deep in the front? :lol:

The funny thing is, they've already made it but didn't include in the final release. See: this and this. The reason why they didn't include it must be really good, otherwise they may look like a bunch of silly people.

Has the buggy's rev counter been fixed? I know that's not what you said but I saw bugged and it made me think of it.

*checks* Nope it hasn't. :hmmm: Not the biggest of bugs though, so I can live with it.

Also, to make this clear, you get to keep the Charger/Stratos even if you after the patch haven't found all the wrecks.

Nice find!

Maybe Future DLC or even a DLC disk? Could be Easily done as the City there just have long straight roads and the countryside having Empty desert roads! Also with Off-road stuff, the Deserts would be easy used!

Or It's been left in by a Troll who was working on the development team!

Nice find!

Maybe Future DLC or even a DLC disk? Could be Easily done as the City there just have long straight roads and the countryside having Empty desert roads! Also with Off-road stuff, the Deserts would be easy used!

Or It's been left in by a Troll who was working on the development team!

Niiice!! *starts dreaming*

I already made a thread bout that here. If you look closely in the file, you will find the words Hawaii and Dubai, but no Ibiza. This could support the fact that the game developers thought of Dubai, but then changed their mind to Ibiza.

You'd think they'd make their mind up before making files, or at least they'd make the files in a separate test project which would result in no reference to Dubai in the proper builds. I guess we could wait and see if the names disappear in the next build.

Has there been any word on when the patch is coming out for PS3/360?

Or is it just 'Sometime soon' due to the whole Eden Vs. Atari thig, PSN having been down & and the Pstore still being down).

Sorry if its been said or not, though I'd ask though!

Since when do digital displays work in cars? I don't know about the FXX since only today I had my first passengerturn in it, but I have the A10 for a while already and I noticed today it had a digital display...

I think it depends on the car, If there's no actule Counters in cockpit view they it works....The Caterham R500 doesn't have its digital display working but it has a Rev-counter(Analogue style). I'm sure the the A10 has it working on the PS3! Although I'll cheak later!

I noticed the latest patch fixed the Digital displays on SOME cars. (IE The cars with full digital displays - not the analogue gauges with DD's on the Mclaren MP4-12C or the like)

I don't expect them to do anything on a detail as digital secondary displays, or clock gauges which are synched to the ingame time (GTA IV had the Clocktower with this, it's a nice detail).