We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Video Per Day

Soundwave

I saw those videos on the news last year - I believe it was in Japan. If anyone drove past me on the freeway doing those speeds I wouldn't hesitate to call the police.

Call the police ? really ? Like they would do anything, as he ll be long gone by then. Just let him be its his own will to go at that speed, no need for you to get involved. I personally wouldn't as I would more likely be the one going that fast ;)

<3 Speed.

I saw those videos on the news last year - I believe it was in Japan. If anyone drove past me on the freeway doing those speeds I wouldn't hesitate to call the police.

Don't be hating on the HOONS!

I don't get it, a country home to more alligators, snakes, man killing bugs and British ex cons than I could possibly remember is scared of naughty video games and a bit of speed? Pah, I thought you Aussie's liked a bit of danger.

They're not hoons, they're a death wish. Driving 100kph+ over the speed limit is plain stupid

Here's your /

I could never do it, and would never do it. Is it moronic? Yes. Is it just as impressive to watch? Yes.

Take your non alcoholic beer to someone else's party.

Here's your /

I could never do it, and would never do it. Is it moronic? Yes. Is it just as impressive to watch? Yes.

Take your non alcoholic beer to someone else's party.

Couldnt agree more,

All I can say without being so offensive is... Haters gona hate ;)