We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Five is alive!!

Eudemon

So Five is Alive, and I think ...  

36 members have voted

1. 1. So Five is Alive, and I think ...

• It looks really good.
    • I'll like it once I get used to it ...again.
    • It's *meh*
    • I preferred the previous
    • I hate it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, cleared my cache and it fixed it.

One thing I wanted to mention that I never got to with the other theme, quite often, I would click on a thread title and it would load up the page and instantly redirect me back to the forum front page.. Quite annoying lol :)

When reading through the CB archive, you have to read from bottom to top as before, but to go to the next page you have to scroll back down to the bottom since there are no numbers up top. Otherwise everything is looking good, as mentioned yesterday.

And the dancing cactus is back, thank goodness :lol:

TBH, I would not mind having a minimal theme/background. I think the site would look really good if the background was the same colour as the bar below the ultra widescreen TV where the search bar and the "Forum" and "What's New?" links are located. I swear the site displays like that for a split second before the background loads up. :lol:

I haz a 1x1pixel avatar to avoid the stupid camel :)

Also - I'm not receiving any email updates Diablo for replies to this thread and others. (Perhaps TDUCk webmail is down - the link isn't working).

Also - going to the TDUCk homepage redirects to the Status Off page. (Can you redirect it to the index page?)

TBH, I would not mind having a minimal theme/background. I think the site would look really good if the background was the same colour as the bar below the ultra widescreen TV where the search bar and the "Forum" and "What's New?" links are located. I swear the site displays like that for a split second before the background loads up. :lol:

That.

And my avatar is bugged ? :/

Yes, I believe so. If you uploaded it using TDUCk rather than a site like Photobucket or ImageShack (etc.), try re-uploading it. But if you didn't then I don't know what to say.

Nevermind fresh site, fresh sig + avatar :cheeky:

Thanks for the help though mate ;)