We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

______________ Central

t.

What to do?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Keep TDUC as it is but encourage more General Gaming Chat. (shuffe forums around to take less focus
    • Keep TDUC as it is & create a new 'Central' (eg BlahC) for the discussion of General Gaming & such
    • Rebrand TDUC as another 'Central' (eg: BlahC) & have TDUC blended in somewhere in it's own section w
    • Something else. (Please post what)

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh he's on Forza 4 duty now I think.

And he can stay there as well, I don't want him to return to this place before I read official news that the TD/TDU franchise is sold. If he appears here again and I have NOT seen those messages, it means Atari is going for 3 in a row of messing up a title. :p *no offense to Badned in any way meant here*

My last suggestion on the last day:

Just-a-Central

• 1 month later...

There's always those willing to get the info and seek it out, it's those above who stifle it happening. Seen it happen with tenebra, Destra and no doubt it will happen with Meixy too. Josh seems decent though and he's the Head PR so maybe finally that will change.

Probably option 3 to be honest, just brainstorming a name for it and such. I was willing to give it a go but after that FAQ and knowing that people here are of the opinion that it wasn't good for a large slice of it I feel it may be time to distance ourselves from being completely TDU centric. Will do it slowly though so if by any chance of a miracle they do decide to change the game for the better that it will be an easy revert. Or something to that effect anyway.

Meixy-Supporters Central

Fair enough, her quick acting and apparent will to help at TDU2.com's forum reminds me of Tenebra trying to squeeze out every bit of info about the Megapack to us.

Didn't tenebra tease us about the mega pack by releasing the details as slowly as possible, one or two cars at a time? She might have even started the whole s**n thing. :p

Ok seeing how TDU2 goes in the next few weeks to month will determine how we go as I can't afford to fund this place at it's current cost, so 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) TDU2 info is shown and the game gets gradually better and TDU Central will remain

or

2) We will be rebranding as Redline Central (or something to that effect)

Opinions are welcome. :)

Never knew about Leadfoot's site to be honest and the reason Redline popped into my head was I found this old Magazine cover I did nearly 4 years ago for a proposed TDU Central Magazine. :lol:

front_cover_prop1.jpg

Who remembers that eh?

Of course share other names you have and I'll consider it.