We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC1 Exploration Pack Coming S**n to Consoles

ScoobSTi

DLC1 Exploration Pack Definitely Coming S**n to Consoles

WARNING: The text in red may humor you.

"Sorry for the lack of posts – I’m currently doing my exams! Anyway, I’ve got a very interesting post for you all today. In short, the Exploration Pack is definitely still coming and it hasn’t been dropped or canned or binned or anything.

How do I know this? Well, as you may have seen, I contacted GMDestra a while back asking for an update, but sadly he was unable to give me any details. Despite this, I emailed him again, to see if he could updates us once more. Perhaps unsurprisingly he said he no longer was related to TDU2 and had been “transitioned to a completely different project” – not looking good. But, he did manage to give me another email, this time for the Media Manager for TDU2. (considering the fact Erik Reynolds never replied to me)

So, on a limb, I thought I’d drop this guy an email hoping for the best. I asked the standard question:

can you confirm that the patches for Xbox 360 have or have not been sent to Microsoft & Sony for approval?

And although he didn’t directly answer this question he did say in his reply:

I can however tell you that the DLC Exploration Pack is definitely coming.

Then later reiterated:

I can confirm the patch is still coming

The powerful words of ‘definitely’ and ‘confirm’ were refreshing to hear after all of the TDU2 rumours that have been hurled around in recent weeks. So then, we can finally put to bed the rumour that Test Drive Unlimited 2 has been dropped by Atari, which is pretty good to know. However, we still don’t have a date for the patch, so I guess patience is the key still – if you have any left!

Got an opinion? Leave us a comment below."

This can only mean one thing. It's coming to consoles in another 2-3 months. :cheeky:

OP here.