We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Exploration Pack confirmation & Continuing Support mentioned *It's been submitted!!*

Eudemon

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The connections for the PC version still suck jewels. Last night tried to connect to three friends who drove together, all three dutch as well, and the game only connected me to one of em, for a max of 30 seconds.

It's starting to show Atari has been giving false info throughout about 50% of the year between TDU2's announcement and TDU2's release. Very good physics from a scratchbuilt engine, entirely re-engineered server stuff for a better online experience, regular updates, the carlist and indication of brands, types and carcount... All false/very incorrect.

I also am not bothering with the CRC. I've been in there for two times, once after trying to connect to a friend, the other time to look how it's inside. With the way TDU2 is getting hacked from every direction and Atari/Eden not having a clue, not caring, not willing to fix it, I'm not even trying anything there.

I hope this doesn't count a cheating. I created another account and completed the story line and bought the cheapest houses I could. At the end I liquidated all of my cars and houses so that I have about $15 million. Then I was going to make a super easy private challenge and send it to my main account. I could then use my main account to win the races in the CRC to make the 15 million. I earned it fair and square I just want it so I can PLAY the game.

Playing and enjoying doesn't necessarily need a high end supercar. I know lots of players who don't drive Zonda's or whatever supercar there is (yet they can afford one) and just drive little hatchbacks, and they're fine with it.

I hope this doesn't count a cheating. I created another account and completed the story line and bought the cheapest houses I could. At the end I liquidated all of my cars and houses so that I have about $15 million. Then I was going to make a super easy private challenge and send it to my main account. I could then use my main account to win the races in the CRC to make the 15 million. I earned it fair and square I just want it so I can PLAY the game.

That's actually not a bad idea...I might try it my self :lol: :thumbsup: :ty:

^ Potential sig material right there :D

If TDU2 wasn't half bad I might've actually created a second account to get more money (I wouldn't call it cheating if you have to work at it for all those hours again, enduring those voice-overs) *shudders*