We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Why are you so upset by this? If you have a complaint maybe T10 can help. ;)

My car was worth more then 15K yes, but I didn't spend that much on it! And no its not the level-up prize one either.

I would say well done for the shots mate, but tbh I'm a bit insulted by your attitude atm. :(

:sorry: as sayed in the other thread, i didn't mean to sound like a girl. If i knew the AH was allowed then i would've worked my ass off for some sort of m5. Still friends with you. Right? :glomp:

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I have some complaints tbh.

In this picture you need to have the rims facing the camera, it's a cardinal rule of car photography.

I don't like that they're the same colour tbh, it gets rid of the distinction between them.

OTHER than those two things, the shots are mostly good. You need to work on toning down the blurriness of the other car when you focus on one. Mostly good, not your best work, not your worst. It's a bit average for me flo.

I hope you don't mind me being a bit hard on you - you've grown a lot as a photographer, but you're falling back into old habits. ;)

Right, I have some complaints tbh.

In this picture you need to have the rims facing the camera, it's a cardinal rule of car photography.

I don't like that they're the same colour tbh, it gets rid of the distinction between them.

OTHER than those two things, the shots are mostly good. You need to work on toning down the blurriness of the other car when you focus on one. Mostly good, not your best work, not your worst. It's a bit average for me flo.

I hope you don't mind me being a bit hard on you - you've grown a lot as a photographer, but you're falling back into old habits. ;)

:panic:

I know, you told me that on the challenge stradale shot with the wrong wheel, but this time i applyd it myself, on purpose. It's a drifting shot y'know :lol:

And :panic2: old habits? :panic: but yea, the car i focused on had excellent collors, but then the other went cartoonish, i didn't know wether to increase the focus and keep the aperture low, or the aperture higher and the focus normal :mhmm:

Thanks for the advice btw, it's more helpfull then most people (wich i apreciate too still) just post nice shots (don't be scared guys, i like it when you say good stuff about my shots)

Also, the colors where done on purpose. Laguna Seca Blue :drool:

On flickr, you just click on "share" and select the right size (BBCode) and the copy the code given, remove the last line wich will say:

Forza1234567890 by floris van kampen on flickr

Remove that and youll have a perfectly clickable shot.

Or just use [ u rl= the url goes here[i mg] link to the image [/ im g ][/ ur l] something like that without spaces. But IMO the share button and BB code is easyer