We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

YES! I hope I can crash into petrol pumps and blow them up. I'll go around ramming them all so everybody runs out of petrol and has nowhere to refill >:]

Wonder if it'll have that Kinect head tracking thing. Never bothered trying it in FM4 but perhaps it might be more useful (if it works) in this title.

Used it for a few days, but found it didn't add much so turned it off. Hope they don't have any kinnect features this time, but T10 is M$ so I won't be surprised if its integrated even more.

Not from there, lol.

Will wait until there's an LCE version and will preorder that one

This.

I also see that they still didn't fix the R34 taillights. Shouldn't they be so that only the outer rings light up when braking? :hmmm:

I also saw a Honda NSX-R in an interview with Dan :drool:

Guest MrLolololXD

ALREADY PREORDERED fyeah.jpg

Will cancel if theres an LCE announced though. Just thought I better get in quick so if there are any pre-order bonuses I wouldn't miss out. :p

---------- Post added at 22:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 PM ----------

I also see that they still didn't fix the R34 taillights. Shouldn't they be so that only the outer rings light up when braking? :hmmm:

Yep, Turn10 have cocked up a fair bit with a few of the 'Jap' models, probably because there aren't really many in America for them to study closely. Most people probably wouldn't notice, but it pisses me off lol

Yep, Turn10 have cocked up a fair bit with a few of the 'Jap' models, probably because there aren't really many in America for them to study closely. Most people probably wouldn't notice, but it pisses me off lol

Well, you're not alone :p I think the real R34 taillights look so cool in the dark but if they're like they have been in every Forza...*sigh*

Guest MrLolololXD
I would like more information.

I'm guessing about 75-100 cars in the game as well.

I hope there's more than that :eek: I was hoping for around 200+

:mhmm:

Forza has messed up a few things: kidneys on the 135i, driver not using paddles in the Veyron and F10 M5 (you can shift via the gear selector, but it is awkward) etc...

Forza has messed up a few things in the history of their games. Honestly, I'm not one to nitpick.

EDIT: And based off the fact that there are only 4 BMW's in the game, I wouldn't expect over 100 total.

I'm with clarence on this one, It just doesn't feel like it'll have a huge collection of cars to choose from.

I'm not going to be preordering it, I'll wait a few weeks after its release to see if it's worth buying. My opinion on this changes by the minute, it has potential but it's missing a USP atm. I'm not really up for buying yet another open world racing game that ends up being crap.