We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is fatlace? And why is it fat?

A 'Fatlace' is actually a small insect, that is very stealthy. It can be near impossible to spot with the human eye until it's done what it does. It often cause's people to make an otherwise good car in terms of ride, performance, etc into a show peace. An example would be taking a Subaru Impreza and 'Stancing it' untill it's so low it'll scrape at any sigh of a 1mm incline in the road and it ends up being useless at what the car was intended to do. Makes it look nice sometimes.

Side effects of the effects of 'FatLace' bug is different from person to person.

Good 'Nuff? :cheeky:

----

Seeing them pictures, Noice! :D

Exige is RHD too! :cheeky:

In the last picture, a car in the background seems to have a white bonnet?

Only thing that irks me is the no persistent MMO as that is how I found a lot of friends in the TDU1 days. I'm still not sure how the actual "free roam" works with setting up a session as can you setup a session and invite people to it and then just drive as you wish or is it like we did in the TDU1 server down days where you would join any Multiplayer Challenge and drive off the specified path? Embargo lifts today so hopefully these questions will be answered better. :)

By the looks of the game the general free roam looks like Need for speed hot pursuit where you are limited to the road unlike tdu where you can go literally anywhere you wanted :mhmm:

This and the fact that it isn't a MOOR where you encounter random players as you're just driving about are the only downsides so far, though they're not gonna keep me from buying this game. Just odd that they have a game engine that has dozens of different surfaces but still you can't drive offroad if it isn't a trail that's on the map

I mean, how hard could it have been? :hmmm:

As I said though, it's not gamebreaking, I just feel limited if there's beautiful landscapes around you with massive deserts and stuff and then you're locked into the lanes.

In TDU you could go anywhere but you'd get lost/stuck/crashed. In Paradise/MW you could go anywhere they let you, which was a larger, more diverse area.

With Paradise there were loads of run off areas which lead to car parks and general free areas where there was nothing and off roads which lead to jumps by the looks of FH i think it wont be as diverse as paradise and again more similar to HP. Which isn't a big deal.

Okay, Seen the vid now and heres the car's I seen

I tryed to not include ones people said:

VW Corrado

Rear lights of a 180SX(in the cutscenes it shows)

Merc M-Class

Maserati Granturismo

Shelby GT500(new) & Old style Camaro/Challenger

Evo 6 & New Focus ST(cutscene)

Audi Q7

Bothered to say the time I saw it.And I may have Missed a few.

Going by the fact the guy said "the 90's I played" and the fact they showed the VW Corrado alot, I'm guessing thats a starter car.

Guest MrLolololXD

Fatlace is a clothing company.

And I hope this doesn't turn into one big Hellaflush fest with them now being a big sponsor of the title. :hmmm:

Also it would be a 240SX, not a 180SX, because it's set in America

Fatlace is a clothing company.

And I hope this doesn't turn into one big Hellaflush fest with them now being a big sponsor of the title. :hmmm:

Also it would be a 240SX, not a 180SX, because it's set in America

I know what Fatlace is, just joking about :cheeky:

And your right it'll be a 240SX as thats what they used in Forza4.