We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly yes, but then maybe EA are thinking that MW2 will appeal better over Horizon with it exclusively having Porsche. If MW2 doesn't sell well (doubt this happening as Criterion have a respected rep) then maybe they'll look into sub-licensing again.

No online lobbies

He said you CAN create online lobbies

Loved those little villages that were driven through and around ( was that guy lost).

Also noticed the map checking off sections of road... so no doubt there'll be a chevo for that.

And reward cars depending on your FM4 save level. Better get finishing it if you haven't already. :)

How funny does that guy look at the end of the gamespot video wearing the red top when he receives a wristband. Gotta say the NPCs do look pretty good in this game.

Preordered the LCE edition today, will get the Ferrari 458 + Golf R in addition to all the other LCE bonus cars.

FORZA HORIZON – STANCEWORKS’S TEST SESSION

Nothing new in this article, but I saw a 1 M Coupe in one picture. :yay:

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Well then. :evil:

Clubman JCW:

Are you sure this is a Clubman? Looks like the standard one.

I'm quite sad about the inability to drive everywhere you want to. Yes, you would get stuck with a supercar, but not with a SVT Raptor...

They're restored automatically, but you have to wait a certain time. Think of how you had to reserve some classic cars in TDU1 before you could buy them.
I like that you will have to wait for the car to be restored as such. That's a nice little detail I think.

Could be a nice little annoying detail if for some reason (cruise, photo comp, etc) you really need that car now :lol:

If the embargo is lifted today there should be a few more gameplay videos on the net, might go hunting for some later (or hope our resident fanatics do it for me)

I'd guess it's just a Blue FR-S, dont think they'd be bothered to re-design some basic body parts and slap a new badge on. But thats just my thinking.

Also the Forza 4 reward cars? Im guessing it'll be like on 4 how pending your level on 3 you the cars on 4 from start?

Also was that 4 cars that got shown in 24 hours? Okay the cobra has officially been shown befour but still! Not long until we find the Dodge Omni in the game! :D :lol:

I'd guess it's just a Blue FR-S, dont think they'd be bothered to re-design some basic body parts and slap a new badge on. But thats just my thinking.

Also the Forza 4 reward cars? Im guessing it'll be like on 4 how pending your level on 3 you the cars on 4 from start?

Also was that 4 cars that got shown in 24 hours? Okay the cobra has officially been shown befour but still! Not long until we find the Dodge Omni in the game! :D :lol:

Yeah i'm assuming there not going to bother with the Brz because it is basically the same.

You sir have so much hope ;) I admire that :D