We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant to see the Sierra Cossie in Horizon, they are certainly appealing now to all ages. These guys have done their homework!

Im surprised to see some of the cars, expected it to be mostly Yankie muscle and current day supercars, with a drizzle of 'fan cars'(R34 GTR and such) added to the mix

Don't worry, I'll make sure of it.. :cheeese:

Well as they say, LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :cool:

Guest MrLolololXD

Can't wait for them to post pics of the 86 or BRZ :D Same with the Supra, I already know it's in, I just wonder if they've changed it a little. Because it would be nice if they slightly increased the graphical quality of the older models, especially considering it's a new game.

It would be terrible if they had some new, high quality models thrown in with all the older lower-res models, like the GT5 standard/premium cars. That's the main reason I went for FM4 and an X360, instead of GT5, because the A80 Supra wasn't premium :mhmm:

Can't wait for them to post pics of the 86 or BRZ :D Same with the Supra, I already know it's in, I just wonder if they've changed it a little. Because it would be nice if they slightly increased the graphical quality of the older models, especially considering it's a new game.

It would be terrible if they had some new, high quality models thrown in with all the older lower-res models, like the GT5 standard/premium cars. That's the main reason I went for FM4 and an X360, instead of GT5, because the A80 Supra wasn't premium :mhmm:

They don't do that. The E92 is still a 08 model, C63 AMG as well... The only car they decided to update is the 2013 GT500.

I agree. The Sagaris HAS to be in! It's one of Britain's best!

When they worked :lol:

Truth be told, later TVR's were actually very reliable, they just had that image with them...like people still have with Alfa or Skoda!

I really need to get my TVR flag up again, no room on my wall's just now :(

And yes, it's an actual TVR Flag I have! :D