We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

Not terribly miffed about fine-tuning, means that Horizon's races may be decided by driving skill instead of ability to change values on a slider. Doesn't have much place in an arcade open-world game, imo.

For me it's not about the laptimes, i just want to make my cars look good. That's what this game is about for me. :)

False. That is a "concept car" sort of.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

I'm still stupid enough to buy the season pass for 4000msp just so I have every car in the game even though I won't drive 70% of the ones they'll release.

Dunno, looks like a smashed 356, but I can see the main character next to the car. :mhmm:

I'm disappointed about the tuning options. Mr. Foulton was talking about only about chassis upgrades and unfortunately I think we won't be able to adjust the camber or widen the track. I agree with Mb on this, just do want a better looking car... :(

Dan Greenawalt still hasn't turned me into a gamer. :cheeky:

Might just cancel my pre-order...

The fine-tuning bit would make or break the game for me. As they took it out i don't see any fun in this game really. And the online free-roam is lobby regulated which is crap aswell.

Point here is, it's an arcade-style open world game. Fine-tuning your car has no relevance when driving on a highway in Colorado, not to me or millions of others anyway. Leave the fine-tuning where it belongs, on a circuit and enjoy this massive game with 200 cars lol. I know lots of us will be anyway, when we get our playtime back up and running! :D

EDIT: I mean arcade style as in "this isn't sim because we're driving 200 cars in Colorado at a music festival" type-thing. Obv the handling is pretty good.