We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forza 5 will proberly be fine tuning the physics more, while adding a few new cars on top of all the current ones. Really need to update some of the older models though(Zonda S & Impreza 22B please stand up).

I've came to the conclusion that Horizon reminds me of a Codemasters game in terms of handling and Graphics! Not surprising since playground games is made up of alot of ex-codies staff though!

RALLY EXPANSION ANNOUNCED

Six Monthly DLC Car Packs

Beginning in November, Forza Horizon fans will enjoy a steady stream of monthly DLC cars and the Forza Horizon Season Pass will give you instant access to all these cars as they are released. Each monthly DLC pack will include six incredible cars bound for Horizon Festival greatness – from cutting edge supercars to eminently drivable classics and all points in between. Individual DLC car packs will cost 400 MS Points but Season Pass owners will have access to the first six monthly DLC packs, from November 2012 through April 2013, at no additional cost. As always, fans will be able to use their DLC cars in a variety of monthly DLC-focused community events, contests, and challenges, including photo contests, Rivals events, and more.

Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack

The Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack will include new events, new cars, and new achievements and will cost 1,600 MS Points as a standalone purchase. The Rally Expansion Pack is included in the cost of the “Forza Horizon” Season Pass. Look for more info on this exciting expansion pack in the weeks to come.

Five Exclusive Season Pack Bonus Cars

In addition to the Month 1 Car Pack, the six Monthly DLC Packs and the Rally Expansion Pack, Forza Horizon Season Pass owners will also receive five exclusive Season Pass bonus cars, with one car delivered monthly for the next five months. Season Pass Bonus Cars will be available for download on the third Tuesday of each month from November 2012 through March 2013. The Season Pass Bonus Car for November is the 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept. Look for more details on future Season Pass Bonus Cars in the coming weeks.

The Forza Horizon Season Pass will cost 4,000 MS Points and represents savings of more than 15 percent over buying the individual content packs. Look for the Forza Horizon Season Pass, available for purchase on Xbox LIVE, beginning on October 23.

"Play and Win" Incentives: Players who purchase and play “Forza Horizon” during the first week of release will receive a free gift car – the 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor; a unicorn car typically only available from the “Forza Horizon” community team. Those who download and play the currently available Xbox LIVE demo for Forza Horizon and then play the full game will receive a 2013 SRT Viper GTS, complete with a custom livery.

As well as this, October DLC pack has been announced, Featuring the Ferrari 599XX Evo, Gumpart Apollo Enraged, Alfa 8C Spyder, 2012 Mustang Boss 302(Was't that Forza 4 DLC:confused:.), Aventador J and the '57 chevy Bel air.

Fair to say the DLC is aggressive...

Looks like I won't be getting the season pass then, the first DLC has 1 car I like and that's likely to be "pack only". What I would save by buying the pass, I can save by not getting this pack. Will have to see about the expansion pack, sounds good but it still has to be great for that price :hmmm:

Also keeping some cars for Season pass holders...

I can easily see them alienate people and putting people off buying some DLC due to choices like this. If you can't buy DLC as single cars then I could see my self not bothering with any.(Unless i could justifie it, like if a Pack with the F-Type, Metro 1300 Turbo, etc was in)

Wanting to see what cars are added in the Rally pack....better be somthing good, N15 Spec Impreza, Metro 6R4, and other rally legneds. Sadly can't see that happing.

Sounds ok to me (what did you expect from them?) so will get the season pass like i did for FM4 (don't ask me how much of that DLC I've actually used).

Was hoping the expansion pack would expand the map, but now not so sure. More challenges/grinding is ok but on the same small set of roads will get boring. Still maybe a chance for Pikes Peak to be added somewhere.

I know everyone hates seeing the racing cars but I, for one would love to belt round Colorado in a 911 GT3 cup car to be honest :)

I've got nothing wrong with the race cars, just annoyed that some cars they have picked the track car insted of the road....MC12-Corsa & ferrari 355 Challenge please stand up! But oh well, least the cars are in the game I guess!

I've been commenting on the cars being in due to the fact they said racecars would't be in.

I could easily see a racecar expansion pack, adding a track or two into the map and adding GT spec cars.