We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

Guys, I have played Horizon demo today at my local ComicCon, a simple demo, I pressed start and turned off all assist, sad I could use controller only, but good thing was I play FM3/4 with controller since I don't have a Xbox360 wheel, back on topic, the game looks better than FM4 IMO since on my left side people were playing FM4 with that wireless stupid wheel, but Horizon is running in 30FPS only, a trade for motion blur and other effect. I could only drive the new SRT Viper, the handling is a bit similar to FM4, but not at all, brake without ABS is not that sensitive as in FM4, and car are harder to do powerslide without really aggressive move(swing hard) and car are grippy and not much understeer as long as you don't make big move like heavy braking and full throttle or flick your car....So overall handling is much much better than TDU2, sure not a simulator but really enjoyable open-world racing game. I might buy one when its price drop as it costs $329 HKD and $1 USD= $7.8 HKD

Was posted in the FH thread @ WMD

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said harder to powerslide...

Thats only a good thing! The thing that puts me off Forza 4 is the way cars are too easy to get into a slide.

Hopefully a demo will end up on the Store soon, the Viper will be a good car to tell if it still slides too much for my likiings.

• 3 weeks later...
T10/Playground aren't Atari/Eden, they actually know how to follow and meet deadlines. Highly unlikely.

I know :cheeky: Just my first though when there's little to no info about a game thats came out.

Maybe starting next month they'll start to drip feed us more cars?

Here's the very squae-ish state of Colorado for your perusal... doesn't look super interesting from that image if I'm honest:

Colarado.png

Zooming in there aren't a lot of small roads in the rural areas, just mainly A-roads and highways, a couple are twisty, and there are twisty dirt roads in the national parks (mountains).

I'll let others research the area further and present their findings like you all did for Ibiza. I'll make a new thread for it all.