We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your pre-alpha Project CARS videos! *ARCHIVED*

Fear Deer

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozz I was referring to the video I uploaded in the Ariel Atom at Oschersleben

yeah I know I just wanted to double check if you've hit me in oulton or not. Because if you didn't then we know the netcode is beyond desperate. This would explain a lot of idiotic collisions that we experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, i never played the game, i don't know how it is, how it feels, but, if i may... know how to heel and toe doesn't know you're fast, or even good at racing. That guy did a few mistakes, specially at low speed corners, that he could easily fix them by knowing a bit more of racing line and "slow in fast out".

:lol:

Game looks really fun with a wheel though.

Yeah I spotted them too. That particular car is a lot of hard work, especially if you want to keep it on the boost (not much power in low RPM - makes it hard to get off the line without stalling)... but at the same time it's very fun if you get it right.

Ok, i never played the game, i don't know how it is, how it feels, but, if i may... know how to heel and toe doesn't know you're fast, or even good at racing. That guy did a few mistakes, specially at low speed corners, that he could easily fix them by knowing a bit more of racing line and "slow in fast out".

:lol:

Game looks really fun with a wheel though.

most useless skill to have in 2014 anyway. Btw it's no fun with wheel whatsoever unless you spend more than $300-400, although it's wip but then we're almost a month away from release so I lost all hope for this game.

most useless skill to have in 2014 anyway. Btw it's no fun with wheel whatsoever unless you spend more than $300-400, although it's wip but then we're almost a month away from release so I lost all hope for this game.

Why you say it's no fun with a wheel?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In search of some nostalgia, recreating the first race available to us in the first WMD build and comparing it to the original footage I still have. The racing last night was truly epic. Quite lucky not to get suspension damage in a couple of incidents. (Let's just say there were a few outtakes and race restarts). :)

All details ultra'd out at DS4X (which I guess is similar to 4K res) and High FXAA on my new Titan X. Was hovering around 50-70 FPS. :eek:

Got any comments on that one? ^

Other than being deceptive about 110+ tracks, the strange crash at 5:18 and the inability to catch the over steer at 6:44 which you was only saved by some one hitting you it looks good. I don't like the effect when you change gear as i don't think formula cars do that but that's just my opinion.

Will be nice to see what the modding community can do to make it look a little more natural looking.

Yep, copied that from their website. I know we have a lot (layouts) but I think you're right, 110 is pushing it. Unless they know something we don't.

I had that slide under control :cool: (forgot I had KERS active when I hit the gas entering the chicane)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .:TestDriver:.

Lucky guys, I do love this game. It could be way better if you could drive around an island like Hawaii or any other beautiful places. I hope the next TDU would be something like that, though.

BTW, These videos are giving me a good feeling! I love cars a lot.

Drive lunatic in games, Drive logically in real world.

:)