We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ryzza5

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for some time for this obsession of the human being expressing this obsession on this thread, searching for a metaphor maybe ... Anyway I haven't come up with much but

The joke concerns twin boys of five or six. Worried that the boys had developed extreme personalities -- one was a total pessimist, the other a total optimist -- their parents took them to a psychiatrist.

First the psychiatrist treated the pessimist. Trying to brighten his outlook, the psychiatrist took him to a room piled to the ceiling with brand-new toys. But instead of yelping with delight, the little boy burst into tears. "What's the matter?" the psychiatrist asked, baffled. "Don't you want to play with any of the toys?" "Yes," the little boy bawled, "but if I did I'd only break them."

Next the psychiatrist treated the optimist. Trying to dampen his out look, the psychiatrist took him to a room piled to the ceiling with horse manure. But instead of wrinkling his nose in disgust, the optimist emitted just the yelp of delight the psychiatrist had been hoping to hear from his brother, the pessimist. Then he clambered to the top of the pile, dropped to his knees, and began gleefully digging out scoop after scoop with his bare hands. "What do you think you're doing?" the psychiatrist asked, just as baffled by the optimist as he had been by the pessimist. "With all this manure," the little boy replied, beaming, "there must be a pony in here somewhere!"

"Reagan told the joke so often," Meese said, chuckling, "that it got to be kind of a joke with the rest of us. Whenever something would go wrong, somebody on the staff would be sure to say, "There must be a pony in here somewhere.'

if we go in deep to this human condition or obsession as I call now I remember the book The Red Pony , altho it was a bit off topic I still found some similarities which I think worth considering. The novel covers topics such as our character trying to prove himself, and act completetly different around the pony , not something to do with pony itself but people who tend to act this way has the cause in theirselves.

This might be trend , personal problems , or simply an unconscious decision to go with it in regards to their memories.

I'll keep on looking into this little thing. It's very exciting.

Don't really want to get involved in all this

It Starts off like that, but you get dragged into it! Next you'll be looking at the odd MLP spoof video and before you know it...watching the show!

Expecting to see you posting on this thread more in the next 2 weeks! :cheeky:

I should know...Personal Experience!

Hers a few non custom "Fan Ponies".

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery The Great and Powerful Trixie

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Trixie Filly

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Derpy Filly

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Celestia Filly

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Luna Filly

kurokaji11 on deviantART Pinkie/Dash Filly

That person seems to be great at that.

Woh...the pic's with the fans are from there? I could't find them so made my own! (admittedly taking your sig and using PS to put a Rarity picture instead of shy!)

Think i'll keep mine as it's at least custom to a point! (also prefer it to the one that guys made of Rarity)

Hers a few non custom "Fan Ponies".

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery The Great and Powerful Trixie

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Trixie Filly

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Derpy Filly

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Celestia Filly

kurokaji11's deviantART gallery Luna Filly

kurokaji11 on deviantART Pinkie/Dash Filly

That person seems to be great at that.

Mine!!! MINE!!!!!! Luna's mine! I've already lost my Applejack, not Luna!!!!!!

:o