We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars you love, but nobody else does

calster17

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proton Satria (Also,now called Satria Nero)

proton-satria-neo-s2000.jpg

Don't laugh at the fact it's a Proton, the first generation was based on the Mitsubishi Colt. The GTi editions were rapid in there own way and handle well(thanks to input from Lotus). The current generation(second) is much the same apparently. And the S2000 spec car looks great! (pictured).

people just see the badge and thats that.

@Cis4care

That style of camaro does get neglected...personally I think it's the front end myself, also I prefer the Firebird myself :cheeky:

@Milli

Looks like were the only two here who like kei cars other than the Cappuccino!

Which brings me to...

Suzuki Alto Works of 1997

1519090427F.jpg

Sure alot of you Gran Tursimo players will know this car, been in every game as far as i can remember. May not be a looker to everyone but it's a great little car to throw about and has tuning potential! Also AWD!

Looks like were the only two here who like kei cars other than the Cappuccino!

Which brings me to...

Suzuki Alto Works of 1997

http://www.japancaraccess.com/common_data/image/1519090427F.jpg

Sure alot of you Gran Tursimo players will know this car, been in every game as far as i can remember. May not be a looker to everyone but it's a great little car to throw about and has tuning potential! Also AWD!

Yes, seems like. And i seriously can't understand why! About the Alto, i like that round newer version more... it was in GT2, and since them, i loved it. Lol

The second gen Mustang...gah, that was just a Pinto with a sporty body and bigger engine if my memory serves my right!

The Pinto actually sported a much more sporty and aerodynamic body than the contemporary Mustang did, especially the hatch. Shared the same V6, too.

• 2 weeks later...