We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

WTF I never said I will not release them! I will release all of the cars I am showing!! It just takes time. I cant make a whole car in 10 minutes. Damn.

Ohhh No I Said that cuz u didn't release the lambos that all and saw ur next mod so i think that u've done with lambos but u did not release them, my bad sorry :)

if you are talking that to me i am just joking man if you havent noticed :D

i know that what you said . . .

Man u should know zoqqer by now he works 5 min on that car then 5 min on that car and then 2 or 3 days on that car and after a few weeks or a month he rel a good mod that all likes give him all the time he needs, there is no reson to rush eny mod

i meant rinbo with that xDD

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I have made a decision: I will release some cars the following time, but the Gallardos got to wait, as I still need the diffusor from Fl0w, because I can't make it myself.

So if you still don't know my list, just download the attachment.

The cars which have NOT any more versions of it, or just 1 or 2 will be made first. Then the ones which will need some more time. I am doing it for more productivity, and you got more mods in a shorter time.

Greetings

Ok guys, I have made a decision: I will release some cars the following time, but the Gallardos got to wait, as I still need the diffusor from Fl0w, because I can't make it myself.

So if you still don't know my list, just download the attachment.

The cars which have NOT any more versions of it, or just 1 or 2 will be made first. Then the ones which will need some more time. I am doing it for more productivity, and you got more mods in a shorter time.

Greetings

good luck :)