We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

sooo.. the only differences are, the balboni got a stripe, and some different badges, and the bicolore got no stripe, less special badges and a black roof, the rest is the same, am I right?

pretty much, yea lol. The VB also has white stripe accents on the interior though (centre console, seats).

Just found out, the BiColore is also a LP560-4, not a LP550-2, and the VB got a stick shift, but the BiColore paddle shifts, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the VB is available with Stick only, same as the BiColore is available only with paddles. I am not sure, so correct me please.

Btw, I just started the installers, and I will set the beta release date of the 3 LP570's carefully to this weekend. Saturday or Sunday. But it is NOT fact I will get ready till then.

Gallardo: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo SE: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo Superleggera: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo LP550-2: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo LP550-2 Bicolore: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo LP550-2 Tricolore: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo LP550-2 VB: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo LP560-4: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: 6MT or E-gear

Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale: E-gear

It pretty seems that 6 MT has always been available, but no one wanted it. I read that there were about 15 6sp Gallardo's at the factory in 2011. Yep, only 15.

It pretty seems that 6 MT has always been available, but no one wanted it. I read that there were about 15 6sp Gallardo's at the factory in 2011. Yep, only 15.

Everybody wants paddle shift 'cause they are pussy and they can't drive a proper manual car

Now THAT'S a cool list!! Really helped me. Thanks! Seems like I have to move the beta release of the SL and the Perfo a bit forward, and make a stick interior for you guys. But the STS will still in beta this weekend, and be a little teaser for the comming models. Or should I release all Gallardos at once? What do you think?... PS writing on the xbox sucks.

Just found out, the BiColore is also a LP560-4, not a LP550-2, and the VB got a stick shift, but the BiColore paddle shifts, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the VB is available with Stick only, same as the BiColore is available only with paddles. I am not sure, so correct me please.

Haha! I've just found out on the Lamborghini website, the Gallardo Bicolore available as the LP550-2 in North America market and in the rest of the world (including Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia) it appears as the LP560-4 ;)))))) http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models/special-and-limited-editions/gallardo-bicolore/

To be honest, I have still some uninstaller bugs. But now I know, the LP570 rims are insanely hot on the old Gallardo!

k7es-11-19ca.jpg

EDIT: I was wrong, Installers and Uninstallers are working fine and game is not crashing. Just left to set up cameras, and I will give it free for Beta.

Who is interested in testing the mod, should write me:

[email protected]

what ?

what audi ?

i thought you were talking about gallardos ?

or you are being sarcastic :D

"Lack of success continued through the 1990s, until Mycom Setdco and V'Power sold Lamborghini to the AUDI AG subsidiary of Volkswagen Group on 27 July 1998"

(source-wikipedia)

Thought you knew that?