We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: Christmas surprise car voting | Progress info at page 6th!

Norby931

What car?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What car?

• 2003 Aston Martin DB7 Zagato
    • 1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600
    • 1983 Audi Sport Quattro
    • Removed - don't vote for this
    • 2013 Ford Focus ST
    • 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    • 2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
    • 1990 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
    • 2009 Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
    • 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    • 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
    • 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI
    • 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    • 1990 Subaru Legacy RS
    • 2006 Vauxhall Astra VXR
    • 2013 Viper GTS
    • 2011 Volvo S60 R-Design

Mmh...I got a message about "rep" in my CP and when I clicked it, the first line was "norby931" and a text critizising my comment about the hf-cars.

Sorry, maybe I did understand that totally wrong. Seems like I can´t open this message once again.

SORRY NORBY!!

EDIT:

Okay, I found the message.

"

Thread: Norby931: Christmas surprise car voting

If you don't like Miha's cars, don't download them and try make amke yourselp... Stupid arrogant...

"

So it´s obvious Norby didn´t do anything I accused him. Sorry again, my fault!!! :oops::imsorry:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmh...I got a message about "rep" in my CP and when I clicked it, the first line was "norby931" and a text critizising my comment about the hf-cars.

Sorry, maybe I did understand that totally wrong. Seems like I can´t open this message once again.

SORRY NORBY!!

EDIT:

Okay, I found the message.

"

Thread: Norby931: Christmas surprise car voting

If you don't like Miha's cars, don't download them and try make amke yourselp... Stupid arrogant...

"

So it´s obvious Norby didn´t do anything I accused him. Sorry again, my fault!!! :oops::imsorry:

Okay no problem! ;)

S65 AMG Miha2795 model, perfect quality

Norby also good, but... Bugs: - Not working doors

Perfect quality... LOL. Take a look at the interior... Bugs: Not working doors. Huge bug, mainly that the working doors only working in garage/saloon. Btw i dont understand why you post his mods here? :confused:

Holy cow, whats going on.... :confused: this thread was about Norby's Christmas surprise car voting not about who's the greater car modder all the modders has their own taste and style in their projects and no one can change that, i support these guys they're good at what they do and so should every one else :bow: .

Hi Norby it seems we're expecting a Nissan GTR soon :D can't wait

Hi Norby it seems we're expecting a Nissan GTR soon :D can't wait

Hi m8! Relax its coming! :) Just 10 days and i will release it. :D Btw i working on it and looks awesome car. This will be my 2nd car from Forza Horizon, and the second car what has originally right steering wheel but i will make it with left steering wheel. I do my best, as usual! ;)

Hahaha i believe you can do it and don't worry i can wait for 10 days :D its gonna one awesome car went its release.

Norby if i may ask is it possible to make a left and right hand drive in your release i'm from South Africa and all the cars here are right hand drive i don't have a problem with left hand drive i just want to know if its possible

Hahaha i believe you can do it and don't worry i can wait for 10 days :D its gonna one awesome car went its release.

Norby if i may ask is it possible to make a left and right hand drive in your release i'm from South Africa and all the cars here are right hand drive i don't have a problem with left hand drive i just want to know if its possible

Sorry m8 I dont convert right handed cars. This is the reason why i wrote that "every right steering wheel car will make with left steering wheel".

Its cool was only curious ;), i think i miss that part of right hand drive LoL. But i still can wait for your new release Norby :D and after you release the Nissan you can take nice break for the holidays :cheers:

:) Thx alot m8! Yeah i will take a little break but then, new mods will coming! ;) Some car of this list will be converted i think.

Thanks Norby! :) We all can wait so just take your time, if u think the car needs a little bit more time, just do it and release it later, for the best quality there's nothing to be rushed here, and we are all in Christmas time remember ;) enjoy! :D