We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891: 2011 BMW 1M Coupe **Updated**

Minime891

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, i need help.

everything is excellent, but i have problem with cockpit camera.

when i installed it, camera was RHD and in the seat, so i applied a3 camera like in description , but the thing is when i am in the cockpit camera is at the steering wheel, so i would be happy if someone can tell me good camera set to i can have cockpit view like on those pics.

PS. problem is in my game cause i had same problems with some other cars . . .

Perfect Car, Perfect Sound ... Jeez i love it :D

But i have one question: There is another good camera? 'Cause my audi a3 camera is modified to fit an G65 AMG and its very high :s

EDIT: Forget about that, i found another good camera :D

Camera: TVR T440R

IK: TVR Tuscan S

Great mod, i like how its very 'complete' being released with its own custom sound and HUD. Good job to everyone who contributed. :)

btw i have noticed that this car(and also the M3 you released) have custom tires, which are much smoother than the Atari model so is there anyway we can have the tire file replace the default one.

Retarded post, seriously? I specified exactly what i thought was wrong with the physics.

Just because you pull the correct specs off of the web, it doesn't mean you instantly have good physics. Whenever i make physics i either use personal experience with the car or i watch youtube videos to get the correct feel of the car.

In this case, the creator of the physics did neither or he failed to replicate it.

For your information even the gears ingame have exalty the same speed as the real 1m have ...so that you can see that "did neither" is not present in the physics....and you can see everything on the physics since first to last page has exatly the same values of the real one everything was made according with real specs from accurate car reviewers sites... now if you like the cars to achieve 34000 km/h in 4 seconds then No thats not realistic or even drift at 200km/h its not realistic too

And i am sure you are not playing arcade mode....

But if you dont like you can always do yourself the physics and stop promoting yourself ....

" In this case, the creator of the physics did neither or he failed to replicate it. " I'm so Sorry but i did it my way .... :mhmm:

Cheers

Also you "driven 135i, 1M, ESS550 S54B32 swapped 130i on track" and you compare a game like tdu to real ?? hmmm....:...:

You just proved my point. As i said, just because you pull the correct specs off of the web, it doesn't mean you instantly have good physics.

Also, i'm not trying to promote myself, i tried to give you a hint on how to improve your physics. As it happens, i already made my own physics for this car, but releasing them would be offensive to you and probably others, so it wouldn't cross my mind to release it.

Regarding you last comment, yes. I compare my real life driving experiences to TDU. The tools are provided to replicate an accurate driving experience ingame, im sorry if you feel otherwise.

Meh, i think it would be wrong. Just like how a couple of years ago, there where modders who did the same exact car mods weeks apart, just to make a better one. Theres a poem about it in Swedish, a rough translated version goes here: Out of all the children on the street, John is by far the fastest on a bicycle around the block. He is also 32 years old and stupid in the head.

I don't think people need to have another version released, if they found a problem with the physics, they probably modified or made their own already.

I'm sorry if my second reply was rude, i just feel that the two minus reps and saying my post was retarded was unnecessary since i actually said what i thought was wrong with it. Oh well, ill live.

btw, great work on the sound.

Well it doesnt mean that releasing your physics means its better than mine or mine better than yours...or you better than me or me better than you

Its a matter of taste -... and tastes are not discussing... i made the physics according the real values and my personal taste of the way i like to drive in TDU

Now if you release yours other poeple might like the way you drive in tdu.

Thanks that you like the sound...and i didnt gave you - rep in anythign if you are wondering it was me

Modders do the same cars because he want to be the better? Modders convert cars what they want to convert, if i like to see eg. the mercedes 190e ingame, i can make it for myself. Why? Bec then i can customize it for myself, like i want. Its not mean that i want to be better, just every modder use different ways in modding. Ofc i also use different mods from other modders, but when i dont like something in a mod or i just simple like a car and i also want to convert it, then i make it. So its doesnt mean that i think its a bad mod, or i want to better, just i like to convert it, how i want. We r not the same, thats all. :)

E.: Ofc same thing at sound, physics or any other modders. ;)

E2.: Btw sorry for the off topic!

--- Post Updated ---

Oh Jorge was faster, but basically he wrote the same what i wrote below. :)

ok guys, just stop it already, ok ?

Ten, you are free to release it or not, its totaly your stuff.

i am ok with this one, i like them, maybe others will like yours, but let that be disscused in thread you might make if you realse them.

end of story, back to topic, which is this flawless 1M