We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Like Milli already said, no fear ;) You can use this patch online without any problems. btw: I don't anyone of Atari is still observing the game. They should not have any manpower anylonger for things like that.

There is still someone rebooting the servers.:eek:

The auto-ban seems to work only on illegally unlocked DLC and the use of pirated copies of the game. Makes sense. Unfortunately not on the 0 sec n00bs.

For online play it would be cool if every PC player uses this unofficial patch so everyone has similar performance and cars. Also to avoid issues with other players.

I did make a request to Atari to lift the ban on modding for TDU2, but they have not reacted yet. Maybe the cleaning lady is not authorized to make such decisions:D

Welcome everyone!

If you were following the OP you could see the link to UP website I made, there was no official post on that.

I've just finished the proper version of TDU2UP site (the ones who saw the previous know what I'm talking about). There're some little teasers connected to 0.3 :) Now if you want to tell somebody about the patch in game, you only need to give them the mentioned link. Happy browsing!

(if some issue appears, please PM me)

Link: tdu2(dot)ml (sorry I can't post urls yet)

It is interesting idea I would like to add new tracks or salons. I think that spots locations are not in game's main database I need time to check if adding new map object is possible.

@ Jean-Talus, there is no "retail unpacked version". Assuming you can't see 300c properly you have retail packed version and not much can be done about it.

Humm, a little bug appear to me.

The Chrysler 300C SRT8 looks like a trafic car :nuts:

Lol, for the TDU2UP to work you will need an unpacked game. Use Xarliths unpacker for it.

Only way to fix certain bugs, like offset wheels, holes in cockpits etc. is by altering core game files.

And the only way to get those cool new addon cars is with an unpacked game as well. :cool:

The only cars that be added are cars that are in the game code but Atari/eden never finished.

Maybe some others can be added, who knows ;)

Maybe soon.

Oh nooo, he used soon®:eek:

(Atari gave a whole new meaning to that word...)

Lol, for the TDU2UP to work you will need an unpacked game. Use Xarliths unpacker for it.

Only way to fix certain bugs, like offset wheels, holes in cockpits etc. is by altering core game files.

And the only way to get those cool new addon cars is with an unpacked game as well. :cool:

Maybe some others can be added, who knows ;)

Oh nooo, he used soon®:eek:

(Atari gave a whole new meaning to that word...)

What do you mean by Atari gave a whole new meaning to that word?

my question was misunderstood.

I'm not talking about slot of finished car, but slot of unfinished car.

Whether the new car will be on a slot unfinished car and replace it or create a new slot in the database for the car.

Like Donny already mentioned, all new addon cars from the TDU2UP get their own slot. They do not replace existing cars from the game.

And yes they take an "unfinished" slot. Time to finish those unfinished business from Eden.:lol:

One of the cool things from the TDU2UP:cool:

Wait, I am confused by what is going to be in the new patch, can someone please give me a list of exactly what will be in the new patch.

Every new version is accompanied by a small changelog with the updates.:cool: