We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Sign in to follow this  
Soundwave

The Crew: Teaser Shots

Skyline R34....I think that made a ton of folk want the game now. :lol:

Nice to see It's not all just Modern stuff and classic Yankee muscle in the game.

Evident to see they know a good selection is vital and are catering to every demographic of car muppet. Just hope they give us some decent sounds as the Mustang sounded a bit weak in the gameplay demo.

Despite the storymode thing they first talked about... I might be at least following this game. I always drew off-road versions of sports and supercars (lambo, 911, mercs) to see how it would end up looking like, and I like all these cars turned into race-offroaders.

Yeah, the screenshots make the game look promising, it surely seems to bring a TDU1.5 feeling.By the way, are they trying to simulate mentally disabled people, because the woman in the 1st photo posted by ScoobSTI (topleft) sure seems like a good example.

Yeah, the screenshots make the game look promising, it surely seems to bring a TDU1.5 feeling.By the way, are they trying to simulate mentally disabled people, because the woman in the 1st photo posted by ScoobSTI (topleft) sure seems like a good example.

Hey it's New York.. probably just a street dancer :p