We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver lining - they're being upfront early enough for people to cancel preorders if they wish.

I ain't cancelling my gold edition, there are still some neat cars there ;)

Also, now that I look at it, the DLC cars don't add up. In the first page list we already have 12 DLC cars (without season pass exclusives) - all of which are alomst certainly DLC, as confirmed on Twitter. But, except for Touareg, non of them are suitable for Raid pack. Soo... have they gone even further and showed as cars from packs not yet announced?

I can imagine them putting the Abarth 500 in the Extreme Pack simply because it's an Abarth and hence tuned compared to its "stock" sibling, even if it isn't extreme compared to a lot of other cars here. The C8 though has nothing at all in common with the Corvettes. Oh well.

So the Season Pass comes in at $25, and each pack is $7. All four packs then mean a massive save of $3. :oook:

I wonder, if that trailer covers actually all DLCs.

Just look at borderlands2, it had far more dlc content as the season pass had anounced or covered...

I wonder also where this "Natachi" is working in Ubisoft. If he works in a sales department, they usual know not so much at all. I mean you rember who one told us how TDU2 would have all the Ferraris and lambos and Porsches... welp the latter two where not at all in the game. So what does this person actually know as fact? Nobody could know, at last none of us.

Also the McLaren F1 could be considered a Vintage if one wanted to. Its old enogth I guess, at last Older as the other none Corvettes in the trailer.

And for extrem cars I image some all diffrent cars for it... Like a Zonda R or somehing, that would be fairly extrem. LaFerrari or Koenigsegg Agera R I could also image as 'extrem' cars but yeah the wonders of ubisoft logic heh.

They seem pretty self-explanatory if I'm honest, and I wish I could say I do not think I could see them packaging the McLaren F1 in the RAID Pack but hell nothing surprises about the big publishers these days.

Three of the four makes sense but the F1 with those two just seems :oook: .

They seem pretty self-explanatory if I'm honest, and I wish I could say I do not think I could see them packaging the McLaren F1 in the RAID Pack but hell nothing surprises about the big publishers these days.

The other thing I noticed (if legit of course) is that the SL63 AMG is gone and the Escalade is in...

The other thing I noticed (if legit of course) is that the SL63 AMG is gone and the Escalade is in...
Yeah I noticed that when I saw the 4C and Viper appear to be back in the fold. Wonder when these images went up as it's possible the trailer was the finalised collection and this was still in the planning stages.