We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

And Mario now has a French accent and has switched profession from plumber to mechanic :hmmm:

Hahaha. Working with Alain was actually big fun. And he has been a real mechanic BTW. Explaining technical stuff in English with heavy French accent was epic. And he really drives like an idiot through Paris in his slightly dented Peugeot 205.:cool:

:thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thougth the brands that have only one car are likely to get at last a second car model. Until I listed up those brands. I was very supriced how many brands only have one car, and seeing so I actually guess it migth stay this way therefor. I can anyhow not belive that we have just one BMW... I mean big company many models, very popular, if you go thougth all the work to get there lince at all why just the Z4 ? heh time will show I guess.

Brands that have yet only one car:

Alfa-Romeo, Bently, BMW, Chrysler, Ferrari, Hummer, Jeep, Koenigsegg, Maserati, Mini, Mercedes, Pagani, Shelby, Volkswagen

Also I think it would be intressting if we get a Audi, then you had your classic Audi vs BMW vs Mercedes Hattric. And Audi is not so hard to get lince for but it questions itself because of the presentence of Bently, Lamborghini and VW itself. But maybe that makes it likely to happen, they have a good slince of VAG linces... Then again they seem to be good to really suprice us.. I never belived to see a Ferrari in this list, yet it is with the greatest of them all!

Btw have you guys seen that the Ferrari LaFerrari has a tunning option for Performance? Since when in the world does Ferrari allow bodykits to there cars? And the LaFerrari is there very lalalala car currently... that suprice me alot but I welcome it on the same line.

Is the black car to the left a random AI car or is it something real? I can't tell. :hmmm:

You're not the only one who thinks this car isn't just an AI car. The closest car it resembles to me is a Ferrari Daytona but I can't see that car being in game?

I suppose there's a Muira in the game, and both cars were produced in the Early 70's so I can totally see sense in that, Furthermore If i do recall correctly Julian didn't deny that there may be more Ferrari's in the game. (This was in the Uplay lounge Q&A session.) I can totally, totally see these two cars in the game to rival each other.

Can I also just add, the image up there with all them cars in the car select menu, says there is 75 cars? I'd say that's a great number of cars on release date. Is this number around the final number we can expect to see in the game??

Is it clear that the Miura is the classic one? And not the new concept Mirua ? Havent really seen anything of the car but the mentoning one should be ingame.

Also wasnt the final car number mentoned about 40+?

Either way i think the car list is epic as it is rigth now... I say that because it includes majorly alot of cars that I like _alot_

I had a look at

video, and there is a moment where you can - sort of - see the different versions of the Raptor (they're missing from the image in the OP):

xyltBo3.jpg

Do we think this is the Dirt or Raid Mustang? Looking at the cars where we have both, they're difficult to tell apart :/

yQP3JAN.jpg

nSyw1Qy.jpg

Yeah agreed, I was confused as for a while I was convinced the Radi Z4 in the OP was actually a Dirt, and that^Mustang seemed to be in a race with the Dirt F-150 but I think I was wrong, it must be the Raid.

And the Performance Raptor looks good, judging by that small and pixelated image :D