We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16v EVO II V1.01

Norby931

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, thats why i said, that i waiting for sound fix. The sound reach the end at 6800rpm so i had to change the redline to 6800rpm. The hp is other thing, somewhy the car doesnt want to reach the top speed just in "wind shadow". After i set to 270hp, the car can reach the top speed.

awesome job....really love this old Merc....love the fact you customize it,trunk spoiler looks way better than stock one( I understood Tdu Zoqqer helped you with this so thank you Zoqqer:D),also like so many rims that you made for this car and as a final touch,that red springs looks epic...sound looks familiar to me,it is Jorgemodek sound for E30 BMW I think and fits ok for this car because both cars have 4 cylinder engines....

so thanks to all of you,especially Norby!!!another great Merc from you;)

if you want try Ruf RGT cam and golf r32 ik or ruf rk spyder(settings by kurgan)...it works perfectly for me....

cheers:cheers:

Yep, thats why i said, that i waiting for sound fix. The sound reach the end at 6800rpm so i had to change the redline to 6800rpm. The hp is other thing, somewhy the car doesnt want to reach the top speed just in "wind shadow". After i set to 270hp, the car can reach the top speed.

I think that problem is the Ferrari360_Stradale.btrq file, I replaced that file with Sagaris.btrq and also set Engine Inertia to 105 and I have no problem with reaching top speed. And it drifts more easily which I like.

Norby, I'm really impressed !.This wing looks fantastic on this car. And about the interior I must say somethin' ... Few models before the interior looks...hm... like foamed polystyrene? But now i look at this mod in the game and say - WOW - FINALLY LEATHER !!!. Great work, mate ! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...