We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online {DT} - Get online (if you can) and get a job! +BUG FIXES

Eudemon

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure whether to buy the Vacca or the Carbonara with the money I had made, and with the stimulus package coming too I was in two minds of what I wanted to get myself and what to essentially get gifted. In the end I decided it had to be the Vacca to buy with my own hard-earned monies and I'll get the Carbonara with the first part of the 500k Rockstar payout. :cool:

gtaogarage2.jpg

:lol: I help iDriiven grab a jet, I fly away in my helo, can't lose the police and taking damage. Hurrah! He's here to help me, one Police chopper gone explodey! Wait... what's that beeping, oooohhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhh.......................... *dead*

Thanks mate. After me risking my neck to get YOU that jet. :D

Yeah. It's people like you that's ruining the world!

Haha not really, I hear other people say that and it goes right over my head. I was happy when our dollar was stronger than the USD so that I could import stuff cheaper, whereas everyone else was complaining about it.

People will probably buy a mildly expensive with the first half and then be broke, then blow the 2nd half on ammo or cars. 500k as one deposit would be worse but 250k over some time isn't going to do much damage, especially since that's what a lot of people whose characters got deleted ended up losing.

Had some mad fun with Mr Softie tonight in GTAO, first thing I did when seeing him was punch him as I had a $7000 bounty on me. Nice payout I think! :p Then we did a load of random things that worked and did not work so well (flying a Titan upside down, don't try it!). Then I managed to snag a NOOSE van and he grabbed a Fire truck so we went bounty hunting, where Softie even managed to take one down with the hose. That was great. :nods:

gtao911fun.jpg

Rockstar have said they will be providing the means to update your characters look at any time in the near future. It was on their support section of their site. So if you can hold off, you can keep your stuff and change at a later date. :)

Plastic surgery? :susp:

Latest patch did this:

- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods

- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage

- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times

- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated

- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house

- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game

- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing

- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage

- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists

- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam

- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)

- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option

- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode