We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 2 - {DT} Explore a map like Southern Europe & drive anywhere you like.

Eudemon

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the 5 days i've been playing now, i've come across a few things I dislike about FH2...

1: The "AI". Besides trying to ram me off the road every other corner and having no spatial awareness, they also have the horrible feature called Rubberbanding. Rubberbanding for me sucks the fun out of racing, it was especially telling when I was racing my McLaren P1 hard as possible and a car just breezed past me. Or me racing a stock KTM and having another pass me at about 170mph when the car only really goes 145mph.

2: Cross Country races are too prelavent in series that don't suit them. I don't like having to race supercars offroad much. Some classes I understand outside the obvious ones (Rally/SUV's) like Retro Saloons and Hatchbacks.

3: Some more visual upgrade options would be nice. Maybe some more "Forza Wings" of different sizes.

4: Sound. Almost all of the sounds are fantastic in this game. One that I miss though is the nice echo effect from Forza 5, racing down the S/F at Le Mans sounded epic in any car. FH2 had soo many opportunities for this. Small problem but I liked it.

5: Missed oppotunities. Working Convertables, perfect game for it. Who wouldn't want to drive in south france with the roof down incar while listening to the exhausts?

I probally have a few more gripes, but that is all I can think of at the mo.

That's quite of a downer, no working convertibles. They do get wipers and such to work, but no roofs. Missed opportunity for a game setting where you indeed want to drop that roof asap.

Cross country races are really with all types of cars? Lol. I remember seeing that in a vid, a Bowler having competition off-road of an E63 AMG..... seriously wtf :para:

• 2 weeks later...
Just a wild guess - do you have XBL gold? Feels like it could be a feature only usable when you have a gold membership running :hmmm:

yeah I have gold I think the game is glitched for some reason. I hope there will be a fix for this soon, I saw a couple more people having this problem on the forums.