We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tduchicken: 2015 McLaren 650S Spider V.1.0

tduchicken

and in generel you can give a s*** on all these bugs minime noticed, you are a new modder and you cant know everything about materials etc.

One of the most ridiculous comments I ever read in the last month. If somebody is reporting bugs, it's not because he want's to show how bad a modder is, but to help him to improve his mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but I tried both this and your Mercedes SLS mod, both get randomly stuck while driving.

e.g I drive on a road, or leave my house, the car gets stuck while driving a bit, or just stays stuck. The only way out is to go to the map, then exit the map to continue.

Not to point out any bad things. I haven't played this game in a while and can't remember what mods I've used before. Maybe one is meassing with the cars?

Thanks!

One of the most ridiculous comments I ever read in the last month. If somebody is reporting bugs, it's not because he want's to show how bad a modder is, but to help him to improve his mod.

that's debatable.

Not to cause an argument, but you can't say that for a poster whose mind wasn't controlled by your thought.

It's a good mod, a great one but needs fixing.

What happened to your 12c Spider?

I much prefer the 12C over the 650s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...