We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

150k Garage Challenge - Vote for your fav now!

CarMadMike

Who's garage is the best? (Don't vote for your own)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's garage is the best? (Don't vote for your own)

• Loz
    • Hassan1995
    • Milli
    • CLR-GTR
    • Mike
    • Camel
    • Mercedes Benz
    • Rassva
    • Calster17
    • MrTurbolololol
    • MrSoftie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. A45 AMG 64.000

2. Audi A8 40.000

3. Fiat 500 Abarth Esseesse 13.500

4.BMW Z4 20.000

5.BMW 320 22.000

These are the cars. The A45 AMG is a track day car, but in Romania there is only one good track that is W.I.P but we have some good mountain roads.

The A8 is a car for long trips while the Abarth is for my girlfriend, but I think we will fight for this little car. The Z4 is a car for the summer/good weather and the 320 is my daily car.

With the rest of the money I will get 2 SevenFriday watches (I just love them). These two if anyone is interested(Total=1600eur):

1. P1-3

2. P2-2

I thought about some things like a gaming pc/phone/laptop stuff. All of them would be max 2000eur.(According to my personal needs, I only need a gaming pc, a smartphone and a laptop). If I think a bit more it would be less than 2000 but I'll leave 2000 just to be sure. Clothes/accesories don't really matter, you can dress well with cheap clothing brands like H&M/Bershka etc. Also I wear prescription glasses so I think I will get some Rayban Clubmaster for driving. I tried to be realist when doing this list.

I'm not going to research better bikes, because I don't actually want to know what I want next (because then I would want it) :lol:

Wifey could have a yellow manual Audi S1

New Audi RS3 with some good tyres and maybe some light tuning would be fine as a weekend toy/track day car for me.

Just gotta decide between the hatch or sedan version.

this is to stop 'someone' (Calster) from replying 'I'll have 4 Austin Metros and pocket the change to spend on awful tasting alcohol'. Obvs don't care if you have 5 pound change, but do NOT go over.

Would I ever do something like that? I mean C'on it'd totally be 5 Metro's and a Rover 100. ;)

-

Everyday car: Land Rover Defender 'T60 110 by Twisted'. Prices from £63,890. I'll bump this to £65,000 as i'd have a few extras added in!

Great for my everyday needs and then some. And I love the Defender.

Everyday Car for the Mrs: BMW 325i M Sport. Approved used one that's local to me, at £19,990

I could't give an answer on this as i'd let her have whatever car she wanted. So insted asked one of my best friends what she'd have.

Weekend toy: TVR Tuscan S, nice 2003 model selling for £32,995.

Do I really need say why? :cheeky:

Trackday Toy: Ginetta G40R. Brand new at £29,950.

Fantastic little weapon that tick's all my box's for a track car, nimble & nippy!

I'm left with £2065, which would likely be spent on a shed of some sort. ;)

What you guy's expected from me?

Guest MrLolololXD

Put on your predictability hats

Anyways...

Daily - 1998 Toyota Supra RZ (BPU, probably 300-320ish rwhp) ~ $34,000

Missus' car - 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec (MNP II) (560whp) ~ $119,990

Weekender - 1993 Toyota Supra RZ (race prepped forged engine, T51R-SPL-BB - 850+rwhp) ~ $46,500

Track toy - 2001 Mazda RX7 S8 RZ (extended port, 337rwhp) ~ $29,990

Total ~ $230,480 of $238,000 spent

With $7520 left over for engine rebuilds on the RX7 after each drive :cheeese:

Never buy a new car, never ever ever :p

Daily for me: Cadillac Escalade £60,000

Daily for Mrs Softie: Mercedes Benz E350 Cabriolet £44,000

Weekend toy: Audi RS4 £23,450

Trackday toy: Toyota GT86 £15,750

Total spent: £143,200 (the rest I'll use on upgrades for the GT86 :p)

I have a newfound interest in large American SUVS, I may need help. The trackday and weekend cars are pretty much interchangeable depending on mood and the Mrs gets a convertible.. for... umm.. girly reasons?

I like the Caddy and the Audi, great cars though you're paying a lot more than you think for that Armour plating, the new Escalade looks 10 years newer than that one, not the 3-4 it actually is :p

The problem I have with the E class is that the exterior facelift has made it look really fresh, but the interior looks really dated. On a convertible posing car like that, the interior should not look dated. I can't wait for the next E class conv though.

The toyota, meh, nah, cya.

And MrLlolololol, very interesting list of cars, you chose to give your wife a fair amount of your money and probably my favourite car on the list :lol:

These are my choices, which leaves $8,201.00 remaining for gas. Lots and lots of gas.

- Day to day car for you -2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG COUPE - $144,900

- Day to day car for your partner - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - $39,999

- Weekend toy (I'm going to call this winter toy because in Canada I cannot drive an SLS in 3 feet of snow) - 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WRX - $15,000

- Trackday toy - 1989 Caterham Super 7 - $29,900