We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

An Apology to Members - Woodchuck Wood Cut Mathematicians WANTED!

Camel

Dear Tduckers,

I owe all of you a sincere apology for my actions in the forum chatbox earlier this afternoon, on the 17th November 2014. I deeply regret my actions and any offence that I may have caused to all of those involved.

Please be assured that I have now learnt from my actions and that an incident like this will never happen again. I understand how some of you must be feeling as a result of this incident.

I hope you can find it within your hearts to forgive me for posting a link to a BBC news article that had already been linked to, not once, but twice earlier in the day. I now realise how distressing this must of been.

Sincerely,

Camel.

Dear Tduckers,

I owe all of you a sincere apology for my actions in the forum chatbox earlier this afternoon, on the 17th November 2014. I deeply regret my actions and any offence that I may have caused to all of those involved.

Please be assured that I have now learnt from my actions and that an incident like this will never happen again. I understand how some of you must be feeling as a result of this incident.

I hope you can find it within your hearts to forgive me for posting a link to a BBC news article that had already been linked to, not once, but twice earlier in the day. I now realise how distressing this must of been.

Sincerely,

Camel.

4526736+_b8c3e53acc97a235ac0b8559cb16953e.jpg

And if Chuck Norris approves... I do so too. I'M SOH PROUD OF YA!

This was a serious thread. Not a thread for ridicule. :(

I'm not the person to do ridicule because I'm not funny and not good at insulting*.

*replies that say otherwise in 3.......2.......1.......