We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Djey

Djey: TDUF Toolset [1.12]

3 minutes ago, gabojosue said:

Ok, can you tell me who can help me with this? I really don't know what is happening here...so I want to fix these problems because I really needed to make those changes to this game because I was searching to make tdu mods.

How much can you help me? Do you know how to solve these errors?

🤔

Yes i do, but it's quite complex to explain over forum posts without images in a very tutorial way. Plus, i don't really know how it's your database to give a veredict. 

2 hours ago, Milli said:

Yes i do, but it's quite complex to explain over forum posts without images in a very tutorial way. Plus, i don't really know how it's your database to give a veredict. 

Ok, can you make a topic where you explain how to change or fix the wheels size of any car? Same for the weird gear change...?

PD: my database is the original Platinum files from rar download, only I changed is Dodge Viper SRT-10 and the Volkswagen 1200 Käfer Sedan (Type-1).

Please take your time, anyway I don't need to fix this in a hurry... ⌚👍

Edited by gabojosue

1 hour ago, gabojosue said:

Ok, can you make a topic where you explain how to change or fix the wheels size of any car? Same for the weird gear change...?

PD: my database is the original Platinum files from rar download, only I changed is Dodge Viper SRT-10 and the Volkswagen 1200 Käfer Sedan (Type-1).

Please take your time, anyway I don't need to fix this in a hurry... ⌚👍

Not feeling like it, sorry. And i don't think i really should do it just because you asked. I mean, i learned on my own, by trial and error, experimenting and testing...  If you want, you can wait the tutorial i am making in .pdf, but that won't be released any time soon.

You right, but I will wait patiently for that tuto pdf if you upload it anytime, but for as long as I will try to see if I can correct it for myself although I doubt it ...

Thanks in advance Milli!

Edited by gabojosue

i have java 8; 32 and 64 bit latest version and also uncheked "read only" tdu directory but i cant use this program anyway. everytime i get the "source database file doesnt exist" error.
what should i do? 
already tried gui_noadmin and cli_noadmin and i gave all permissions for all users on security