We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2015

CarMadMike

It's not as if the public will decide the outcome though (that would have been a nice touch), I feel after how much of a humungous mess they made with choosing the driver line-up this year they've done this to try and make people go WOO for #teammclaren again. I'm still very annoyed about the whole driver line-up debacle, it was totally unnecessary.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Glad about hammy being on pole position, especially with 6 10ths over Rosberg, a rather large gap.

McLaren though, on the back row? Both drivers are world champions, sort it out, you're an embarrassment. It's a shame it's such a secretive sport, I'd love to hear the reasons and the exact moment over the past few years when they all got a bit crap at their job

What an incredibly boring race. :yawn:

I think I fell to sleep somewhere around lap 30 and woke up just as the British national anthem started playing. :)

I was at least expecting Rosberg to put up some sort of fight or at least some battles in the midfield, bit nope, there was hardly anything. :(

I'd like it if the races could be like last year again, please!

After the whole confusion of which track the German GP would be held at in 2015, the answer is.... *drumroll*

NONE

The development comes at the end of a protracted back-and-forth between Bernie Ecclestone, the Nürburgring and Hockenheim. For the past several years, the two iconic German circuits have alternated hosting the race, but while it was the Nürburgring's turn to host this year, a change in ownership put that in jeopardy. The grand prix looked set to switch to Hockenheim as a result, but the circuit owners and race promoters proved unable to reach an agreement with Ecclestone and his Formula One Management company, scuttling the prospect.