We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hearing Frequency Test

CarMadMike

Yo Duckz :duck:

I took this hearing frequency test earlier and thought it would be interesting to know whether there are any people with super human hearing or whether the OAPs amongst us (Ry and Di) are any worse off :cheeky:

Take the test here

Compare them to this:

9aObzo6.png

Apologies if this seems dull, I'm bored.

K, thx,

Bai.

I've always been sensitive to hearing high pitch sounds like old TV's being turned on, etc. That said riding with a loud exhaust without recommended ear plugs probably isn't helping.

If you're worried about a low score, consider the frequency range of your speakers as well, they might not be able to handle it if they're cheap.

I've always been sensitive to hearing high pitch sounds like old TV's being turned on, etc. That said riding with a loud exhaust without recommended ear plugs probably isn't helping.

If you're worried about a low score, consider the frequency range of your speakers as well, they might not be able to handle it if they're cheap.

Same here, I replaced my last monitor because it made a horrible sound that only I could hear :lol:

removing earwax could be the worst decision of your life, you cannot get on airplanes you cannot go diving, you cannot even go hiking in the mountains... unless you like pain.

Pretty sure you're not supposed to remove all the ear wax in your ear, and I'm also pretty sure you can make more, and I'm also fairly pretty sure your ears will pop no matter how much wax you have :p

Pretty sure you're not supposed to remove all the ear wax in your ear, and I'm also pretty sure you can make more, and I'm also fairly pretty sure your ears will pop no matter how much wax you have :p

it's not the popping, when you remove all the earwax your ears cannot balance the air pressure properly so it causes unbelievable pain.