We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Big E3 2015 New News Thread!

Camel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks fantastic I was disappointed to see lack of multiplayer content, a co-op story mode would've been great but anyway, can't wait to get hold of it.

Do you think this lack of multiplayer means they've put more effort into the single player story? I'd like to think so, but gaming producers have seemed to be downright intent on destroying single player gaming for the past half a decade if not longer in favour of Online connectivity, so I'm not sure.

Cheers for the breakdown points of the conference Mells, I'll see about watching some of it later on if I get time. I'm interested in catching that building your base part especially.

It does look pretty cool. :nods:

You build it in blocks so you can make the building any shape or size, multiple floors, make your own walls and doors. Lighting and turret control systems. Looks strangely fun. :hmmm:

Do you think this lack of multiplayer means they've put more effort into the single player story? I'd like to think so, but gaming producers have seemed to be downright intent on destroying single player gaming for the past half a decade if not longer in favour of Online connectivity, so I'm not sure.

Yeah, it would be nice for once to see a big name like "Fallout" pushing more for quality single-player. Perhaps other series' will follow their lead.

I'm glad it's not got multiplayer. One thing with Bethesda is that you now they make world class games and only cut corners for the PC crowd. Partly down to people with parrots on their shoulders if I hazarded a guess.

Elder Scrolls Online is good and is quite fun but it's not as good as the single player only Oblivion or Skyrim games. If they do make a multiplayer Fallout, my hope is that it will be a standalone MMO like ESO and they continue to make single player only games.

I wasn't talking about an MMO or a deathmatch type thing. Co-op story mode makes everything x2 better.

Yeah, it would be nice for once to see a big name like "Fallout" pushing more for quality single-player. Perhaps other series' will follow their lead.

Fallout was always about single player, it's the only thing it always offered. But do not confuse single-player with story mode.

Co-op would be good, but it would still take away from the single player experience.

Aspects of the game would probably need to be changed and some work effort/budget would be taken away to work on the networking side of things. But that's just me.

Twitch also have their own stream setup and they are showing all of the media conferences in the schedule in the first posts amongst some smaller streams from the likes of BANDAI NAMCO, Deep Silver and Activision amongst others are also being streamed by Twitch.

The stream and more details can be found here: Twitch.tv

I'm mainly looking forward to Rainbow 6 and The Division from Ubisoft and maybe any big The Crew updates.

Kind of interested in the new AC but I've never really been a fan of the franchise and Black Flags wasn't great. So it will need to be something pretty special to make me sit up and take notice.

Microsoft are really bigging up their conf, 'biggest in Xbox E3 history' they're saying! Wonder what they have, something that preferably hasn't been bought for exclusivity, funding the project is fair enough for this but outright paying to delay release on another platform does not sit well for me.

The first, unmentionable game is unmentionable but looks pretty. That's all I can really say about it.

Recore on the other hand looks pretty cool from what we were shown. I'm guessing it's still far away though.

The unmentionable game looked pretty meh, I didn't like what they showed as it just seemed too hectic. They through so much at us so we couldn't really focus on much, it seems they're really trying their hardest to turn it into a film franchise.

Recore does look cool though :)

Brief overview of the main points of the MS conference. Full video will be added when available.

Ha lo 5 @00:00 I've not got much to say about this one other than the graphics looked good. :lol:

Recore @00:00 Recore is a new IP exclusive to the Xbox One. It looked pretty cool but not a great deal was shown regarding what the gameplay will entail.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility @00:00 Over 100 Xbox 360 available to play at the end of 2015 on the Xbox One with more coming in the future. Either via digital download or by using the DVDs.

Xbox Elite Controller @00:00 A new, customisable controller for the Xbox One and Windows 10. It features interchangeable sticks, d-pad, extra paddles on the back. You can also change the sensitivity of the triggers. Available at the end of 2015 but no wording on price. I'm guessing it will cost substantially more than the standard controller though, which is not cheap in itself.

Fallout 4 @00:00 You can download mods for the PC version of Fallout 4 and apply them to the Xbox One version of the game. No mention of this for the PS4 so it looks like Bethesda have done another exclusivity deal.

Forza Motorsport 6 @00:00 Just a short video about the game itself with most of the information being about Ford and the new Ford GT rather than the game... 26 destinations across the world, 450+ FOrza Vista cars, open wheel cars, 1080p at 60fps, 24 player multiplayer and it is released on the 15th of September 2015.

The Division @00:00 There is an Xbox One exclusive beta in December 2015.

Rainbow 6: Siege @00:00 Released on the 13th of October this year, the Xbox One version comes with free copies of Vegas and Vegas 2 thanks to the XBox One backwards compatibility.

Forza Motorsport 6 @00:00 Just a short video about the game itself with most of the information being about Ford and the new Ford GT rather than the game... 26 destinations across the world, 450+ FOrza Vista cars, open wheel cars, 1080p at 60fps, 24 player multiplayer and it is released on the 15th of September 2015.

Also they have showed dynamic weather thing - rainy Spa.

Rise of the Tomb Raider looked really good until the action sequence stepped in. More thinking less action please! That's what Tomb Raider started out as and was loved for.

Xbox One is certainly bringing it this E3, have to give them their props definitely.

Microsoft was a positive surprise, definitely loved most of it! Missed Forza but from what I heard, it was dull :lol: Can't wait to see some real gameplay stuff. That new RARE game looked pretty good, so did the Ubi games but I'm not holding my breath just yet (*cough*watchdogs*cough*). Backwards compability! :D

Forza 6 wasn't exactly dull but it was short and showed some nice things including a Pagani Zonda Cinque spinning out due to a large puddle and going off the track. There was also some clips of new Rio and some fast edits of different tracks and sequences of cars racing.