We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 7 to be named Gran Turismo Sports?

Chaps at VVV have dug up something interesting again. Apparently, a Croatian retailer has recently put up a pre-order ad for the new GT game that is to be released sometimes by 2017 IIRC. And some insider guy posted this.

So,

Gran Turismo Sport

Interesting

Interesting indeed that it haz no seven in the name.

Could be a prologue thingy again or something? :phil2:

Gran%20Turismo%20Sports.jpg

d6f.jpg

jymHYjM.gif

Finish GT6 won't bring people back to it anymore. Better to focus on the sequel, and i believe, this Gran Turismo Sport is like the prologue, as many have said it aswell. :lol:

Yes, Polyphony managed to do 2 incomplete games for PS3. :msuh: I still a GT fan though. *wears a gran turismo hat*

I honestly can't see what is so bad about it. I mean, the other games are far from perfection aswell. I think that most frustration with GT comes from yourself, who had a big hope for it, and when it didn't delivered what you expected, you think the other games are better.

Sure, they helped promising things and putting them in the game...

I have to say, even though we all give GT a bad time, in the end I can go back to GT6 after a long time of not playing and end up playing it for a long while, where I got back to Forza 4/Horizon for maybe like 30 mins top.

All about Physics and what seems more real. :)

(Do I really need to go overt THAT experiment with a AW11 MR2, GT5, Forza 4 and driving one for real for a while :lol: )

I don't stop playing the game because of the track editor. It's a feature, cool one, but not "necessary" for the game to be enjoyable.

I don't know about you guys, but GT is for me, more than real simulator racing... it's a racing game, with fairly real physics, with a lot of cars. It's a fun game, where i can get in, buy a new Mazda Demio and tune it as my liking. Or a Fiat 500. Or even buy a Dodge Charger and drift with it. It's relaxing, and it gives me many options of cars to buy and sort of "customize" them.

I haven't played Asseto Corsa, but i can't see pCars being the same as GT, for me, they're different games. You may say Forza is, and i agree with whoever says this, although, i have a PS3, not a Xbox, so, GT is it then. :lol: