We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Been a long time coming but say hello to SEVEN!

Eudemon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great. Only thing i'm not too fond of is where the post time and quote/multi-quote stuff is, makes it look too cluttered under the username.

yeah I agree, also we do need to filter tdu2 modding posts out of the recent posts section oh and I don't like how there are fewer pagination number links at the bottom of threads.

Where you have the time is where the post title goes. I played with a few display placements before settling on where they are now, the quote and multi location was chosen as a more effective way of knowing who and what post(s) you were replying to. :)

Great job implementing the new look Diablo, it looks great. Really classy and shiny. I think the location of the new links and such is really intuitive, though as the Quto/Multi Quote buttons have been up for discussion, what about moving them underneath the reputation boxes?

I'm one of the speshul people who don't have a background image... :leaves:

This is on my 1080p computer monitor and I just realised something. I cleared all of my internet history figuring it was some old cache or something and the background appeared. Of course I got logged out though and when I signed back in the gray background is back again. This is on Firefox 40.0.2.